Idaho To Announce 2013 Schedule Today.

MeanGreen61

With that in mind, maybe 7,500 would be a good goal for next year and then build from there.

I feel like I read somewhere that last year was around 4,500.

I know in Todd Dodge's last year (2010) we were under 3000 season tickets.

I don't remember exactly where we are now. 7500 next year would be a BHAG.

^ I concur with that feeling. I bet we're at about 1/6 of the stadium right now (approximately 5k). I might be a tad high, though. I feel like I read somewhere that last year was around 4,500. Can't find a link now that I'm looking to back those numbers up

^ I concur with that feeling. I bet we're at about 1/6 of the stadium right now (approximately 5k). I might be a tad high, though. I feel like I read somewhere that last year was around 4,500. Can't find a link now that I'm looking to back those numbers up

Wow, 3k is low. I wonder if suite/club tickets are actually counted in season tickets. I am certain that there is someone on this board knows the answer to this year's season tickets sold total (at least ballpark).

Edited by CurveItAround
  • Upvote 1

Wow, 3k is low. I wonder if suite/club tickets are actually counted in season tickets. I am certain that there is someone on this board knows the answer to this year's season tickets sold total (at least ballpark).

They are.

I am pretty sure I know but don't want to say unless I could get verification.

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 1

Idaho isn't fit for FBS. They need to go back down to FCS where they belong and be through with it. Hell, a few other programs need to go to FCS too. *cough* Rice, Tulane, New Mexico State, Eastern Michigan, UAB, Florida Atlantic *cough*.

Only if they gave up 72 to SMU. Now THAT would be embarrassing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Cerebus, how is it you know the amazing things you do?

I know a lot of people, ask them a lot of questions, listen to what they do and don't say.

Doesn't mean I can't be dead wrong or just mislead, but I think I have a pretty decent track record.

ETA: Actually, those are all lies, it's mostly:

fmkop.gif

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 3