Mo Green

1st downs NT 22 lala 12

total plays 80 60

total yards 524 371

passing 282 265

rushing 242 106

possion 36:35 who cares!

TO'S TWO ZILCH

If you take the first qtr away they were really bad handled by our defense. Which means a long ride home for them. The telecast looked great for our stadium & school!

GMG

• Upvote 2

I love how we:

1. Won the time of possession

2. Won the turnover battle

3. Had 524 yards of total offense

What I did not love:

1. Chancellor needs to catch punts. That could have been bad if they pulled of a safety because he would not call a fair catch.

I cannot agree more with this. He almost cost us the game by not catching the punt that landed at the 15 for sure. The other one landed inside the 10 so he at least has a reason. I almost got the feeling watching this game that because he was not getting a lot of touches, he was not giving max effort in all areas.

I would be open to letting someone that is a little more hungry try their hand as the returner.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I almost got the feeling watching this game that because he was not getting a lot of touches, he was not giving max effort in all areas.

I would be open to letting someone that is a little more hungry try their hand as the returner.

I like a lot of what you post. This is by far the dumbest thing I've read from you.

• Upvote 4

broadway was 26 for 41 for 265 yards. Take away the 11 for 12 in the first qtr & he completed just 15 the rest of the game and missed on 29. Our D backfield has a lot to learn but there was pressure on Broadway on most passes after the first qtr.

And 75 of their 106 rushing yards came on that 75 yard run by Broadway in the 2nd qtr.

I like a lot of what you post. This is by far the dumbest thing I've read from you.

Well, I am certain capable of posting some stupid stuff. Let's get that out of the way first.

I can't put my finger on it but something just seemed off. I was home watching on TV by the time of that last punt and he did not even seem to make an effort. He just is not the same guy back there this year. Am I way off base here? Wasn't Trice returning punts for a while and BC returning kickoffs?

La-la's punter is one of the best around, even with those stupid pants, and had an off night. I think Chancellor was too deep and didn't want to rusk a TO by running up and trying to make the catch. I would never question his effort or level caring.

• Upvote 2

I missed BC's 34 yard run at the end of the 3rd so that probably would have helped my overall view of his performance. I certainly don't want to question his commitment to the team, but on the surface something just seemed a little off. On a positive note, our most reliable playmaker may not have been his usual self (IMO) and we still won the game.