Fran Fraschilla on espn 103.3 today

tlm0211

I heard a small amount of Fran cohosting a show today on espn radio in dallas. I am a Ticket guy, but a friend told me they were going to be talking college basketball so i tried to tune in to see if there would be a Tony Mitchell or UNT mention and i missed it. I was told that they did talk about Tony Mitchell and High expectations for UNT this year. Did anyone catch this segment and maybe give me a synopsis of the conversation?

• Upvote 2

I did not catch it but would like to hear if someone did. Gotta say that Fran handled this whole deal in a pretty classy way so kudos to him.

But would it have been that good of a "fit" for him or us? I think we made the right hire, at first based on thinking we would be setting ourselves up for Frascilla being unhappy with what we could pay him, now more along the lines of Benford finally gets his chance to call the shots, wants to make the most of it, and has the ability to take us to the next level.

• Upvote 2

But would it have been that good of a "fit" for him or us? I think we made the right hire, at first based on thinking we would be setting ourselves up for Frascilla being unhappy with what we could pay him, now more along the lines of Benford finally gets his chance to call the shots, wants to make the most of it, and has the ability to take us to the next level.

I too was about Fran but I was also about the other Fran as well.... We might the right decision (thus far) in both cases.

I heard a small amount of Fran cohosting a show today on espn radio in dallas. I am a Ticket guy, but a friend told me they were going to be talking college basketball so i tried to tune in to see if there would be a Tony Mitchell or UNT mention and i missed it. I was told that they did talk about Tony Mitchell and High expectations for UNT this year. Did anyone catch this segment and maybe give me a synopsis of the conversation?

Was fran on with Coop & Nate? 2-3

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1