Draft was definitely a reach. For a team in need of anybody that can just flat out play and be a rotation player I'm not sure that was accomplished. If you're going to reach and take flyers why not do it with Sullinger and/or Perry Jones? And my heart sunk when Kendall Marshall was drafted by Phoenix. He was one guy that was worthy of trying to move up to get him. A pass first PG that would help the whole offensive flow and feed off of Dirk. I don't know...I just don't see how this team can can be decent next year if they don't land Deron Williams which is a 90% chance it won't happen.

• Upvote 1

After watching some videos of Cunningham I like the pick. He can drive and finish. The center from FSU is the type of players Donnie Nelson wants on this team. Strong work ethic, going to come to work every day. If you heard the interview with him, you'd know he hasn't been playing basketball for all that long...so to say he has no upside is not true IMO.

Draft was definitely a reach. For a team in need of anybody that can just flat out play and be a rotation player I'm not sure that was accomplished. If you're going to reach and take flyers why not do it with Sullinger and/or Perry Jones? And my heart sunk when Kendall Marshall was drafted by Phoenix. He was one guy that was worthy of trying to move up to get him. A pass first PG that would help the whole offensive flow and feed off of Dirk. I don't know...I just don't see how this team can can be decent next year if they don't land Deron Williams which is a 90% chance it won't happen.

gagree.

I think Crowder will prove to be a steal...a more athletic version of Adrian Griffen, not a star but a valuable bit player...the kind of guy you maybe start at the 3, have him harass early a Durant, Kobe type and if he gets you 6-10 points you consider them bonus.

James has been likened to Joel Anthony...a defensive guy with limited offensive game to add to the center rotation. I bet he ends up NBDL, an injury or two away from finding the 15th seat on the Mavs bench.

Talk on The Ticket this morning was of converting Cunningham to the 1...that would make 3 off-guards (Roddy, DoJo and Cunningham) on the roster that the team is considering converting to the point. I don't like that.If the thought was point guard I'd rather Wroten or Teague

Not a one of these guys is qualified to hold Nick Fazekas jock. A shooting guard who can't shoot at all. A undersized center with no offensive game who if/when he develops will be in his 30's and a hard working defensive minded tweener.

If any of these finds the rotation this year we can start crossing our fingers for a ping pong ball with a low enough number to draft Tony next year.

• Upvote 1

Not a one of these guys is qualified to hold Nick Fazekas jock. A shooting guard who can't shoot at all. A undersized center with no offensive game who if/when he develops will be in his 30's and a hard working defensive minded tweener.

If any of these finds the rotation this year we can start crossing our fingers for a ping pong ball with a low enough number to draft Tony next year.

The 50-game-win streak ended this season (not even close). If your scenario comes true, we may not get a lottery pick high enough to draft Tony (the Mavs still have Dirk) but you can kiss the consecutive playoff birth streak goodbye as well.