No News is Bad News?

MeanGreenSig

Ya, but our name has been thrown around too much in various reports for us to not get in. UTSA has nothing to lose from a perception standpoint in beating their own drum. If they don't get in so what? We, on the other hand, have been trying to upgrade our position for years. For us to toot our horn and not get in, would look bad from that same perception standpoint.

• Upvote 1

First...Rawlins was instrumental in setting up conf USA in the first place...Im sure he knows what he is doing.....I bet heis instrumental this time around also...playing a bigger roll than most would expect. I think UNT is keeping options open as long as possible...USA vs MWC...probably calling friends and making an assessment as to Boise State...AQ situation..? as to if smu and/or UofH , et al will want to return to confUSA...TV deals, etc. I have COMPLETE confidence in Rawlins directing us into the best possible situation...this is an area where he has expertise...and who knows, maybe there is a bigger fish he is trying to reel in, since the AQ thing is going away....but I look for UNT to announce conf USA shortly...but who knows!!...it will be good anyway you cut it!

• Upvote 2

or Good?

Kinda disappointed no news for us to CUSA or MWC seems to be alot on UTSA. Scratching my head here.

Do not fret my friend. Keep faith in the good Lord and soon you will harvest your fields. “But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, only the Father.”

Let's not forget, we invented the art of stealth recruiting, thus we are capable of stealth conferencing. Plus Vito is busy doing things.

Edited by Green2012
  • Upvote 2

Do not fret my friend. Keep faith in the good Lord and soon you will harvest your fields. “But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, only the Father.”

Let's not forget, we invented the art of stealth recruiting, thus we are capable of stealth conferencing. Plus Vito is busy doing things.

I would hope that the good Lord has better things to do than worry about conference realignment. lol

• Upvote 1

only the Father?....it appears Lake Travis knows!

• Upvote 1