Season Ticket Renewals & The Merger

shaft

Have heard that season ticket renewal packages will be out late this month or early in April. That being said, I believe we usually received the renewal packages in mid-summer around the time of the Kick-Off Cookout. So, I wonder what the concern is about them not having them out as yet? This, historically speaking, would be early if my memory is not failing me this morning.

Have heard that season ticket renewal packages will be out late this month or early in April. That being said, I believe we usually received the renewal packages in mid-summer around the time of the Kick-Off Cookout. So, I wonder what the concern is about them not having them out as yet? This, historically speaking, would be early if my memory is not failing me this morning.

This is what I recall also.

Got mine today as well. With a parking pass can you bring a smoker?

We tailgated on the hill all last season with a 400lb BBQ. It took dedication to pull it off though. We set up on Friday afternoon. OK, that part wasn't awful. But then we came back on Sunday morning to get that behemoth out of there. Headaches, rain, and really heavy objects do not make for pleasant Sunday mornings.

Bottom line, yes, you can bring a smoker, but come around 11am on game day, you're not getting within 200 feet of the hill with your vehicle.

$24 per game. Sorry , but the casual fan is not going to buy that for this kind of schedule..

Are you really saying that $24 is too much for a ticket in a season ticket package? Really? What do you think tickets to college football games go for these days? By the way...I think UNTFan23 sits right about the 40 yard line in the lower bowl area...great seats! And, you believe that $120 for a 5-game package is too much?

I think I am a bit stunned here! And, as another poster mentioned...casual fans do not buy season tickets.

• Upvote 1

1333304896' post='634300']

Are you really saying that $24 is too much for a ticket in a season ticket package? Really? What do you think tickets to college football games go for these days? By the way...I think UNTFan23 sits right about the 40 yard line in the lower bowl area...great seats! And, you believe that $120 for a 5-game package is too much?

I think I am a bit stunned here! And, as another poster mentioned...casual fans do not buy season tickets.

Too much for me ? No. Too much for the family man who is maybe struggling in these tough times ? Yes

Part of the incentiive to buy season tickets is to get a lower price per game price. You can't tell me that UNT is going to come out and say single game tickets will be more than $24 per game for this FCS quality schedule.

120 just tells me that single game single tickets will be at or more than $24. That's too much for a casual fan who may want to come up and catch a game, thats just my 2cents.

So I guess to answer the question is 120 for 5 games too much for Texas southern,south Alabama,etc... I'd say yes. I just can't see a family of 4 forking over $500 on tickets alone to see teams they have never heard of

I'll buy season tickets pretty much whatever the price , but I think we will see a drop in season tickets sales this year. Hope I'm wrong

Its in the best interest of this university to get the causal fan to become a loyal fan. You do that by getting them to buy season tickets. In the future id like to see the day where the casual fan can't even get a ticket into apogee because of all the season tickets already sold

Maybe I think too big picture

Im sure there are cheaper season package available , right ?

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

24 is a good price, no matter what the opponent. I sympathize with any alumn trying to get in to see their football game. I also understand you want to draw the casual family in for an experience.

But where does the AD draw the line? I think UNT football should be taken seriously and priced above a night out bowling, or a local farm baseball game when they have 0.25 hot dogs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The clan sits in the upper portion of the bowl. I am pretty sure we are on rows 7 and 8.

• Upvote 1

Family's don't shell out $500 bucks either, they buy the family pass for $400 bucks that comes with a pizza every game. Which brings me to a more important question, has any tried the pizza? I can't believe with as many uniform threads as we do, no one has taken the time to debate the merits of stadium food.

• Upvote 1

Family's don't shell out $500 bucks either, they buy the family pass for $400 bucks that comes with a pizza every game. Which brings me to a more important question, has any tried the pizza? I can't believe with as many uniform threads as we do, no one has taken the time to debate the merits of stadium food.

Isn't it dominos pizza ? Ive always liked dominos , but my wife is not a fan of it