Amazing - Tony Mitchell

Dr. Seuss

I do not like that Mr. Jim.

Circumvent my word filter? I'LL SHOW HIM!!!!

Can we spell the q-word phonetically?

BTW, the filter presents a double standard. People can post f- and s-bombs and nothing happens, but you have kwit in your post and we have to auto-correct it like an IPhone?

Can we spell the q-word phonetically?

BTW, the filter presents a double standard. People can post f- and s-bombs and nothing happens, but you have kwit in your post and we have to auto-correct it like an IPhone?

People who use hard profanity will be dealt with according to the forum rules. Flag anything that seems to need moderation.

The other thing, That Terrible Forbidden Word, is far worse than even the most gruesome vulgarity. Recruits read this forum, sir. CHILDREN. Think of those children, won't you?

People who use hard profanity will be dealt with according to the forum rules. Flag anything that seems to need moderation.

The other thing, That Terrible Forbidden Word, is far worse than even the most gruesome vulgarity. Recruits read this forum, sir. CHILDREN. Think of those children, won't you?

think_of_the_children.jpg

TALL KNIGHT

Don't say that word.

ARTHUR

What word?

TALL KNIGHT

I cannot tell you. Suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of

Ni! cannot hear!

ARTHUR

How can we not say the word, if you don't tell us what it is?

I will say this the scout that was sitting with vito a few games ago was not impressed with Chris Jones (I am personally very impressed with him. He said more turnovers then assists is all I need to know... On the other hand he commented that Mitchel was built for the nba and just need a bit of tweaking to his game. Surprisingly I heard from someone who sat in around them at one game that they were talkative about Jordan Williams and his pure athleticism and interest. I find this curious though... are these scouts just looking at NBA build?

• Upvote 1

I will say this the scout that was sitting with vito a few games ago was not impressed with Chris Jones (I am personally very impressed with him. He said more turnovers then assists is all I need to know... On the other hand he commented that Mitchel was built for the nba and just need a bit of tweaking to his game. Surprisingly I heard from someone who sat in around them at one game that they were talkative about Jordan Williams and his pure athleticism and interest. I find this curious though... are these scouts just looking at NBA build?

Yes, that's what a lot of them look at.

If you were an NBA scout, do you think Chris Jones is a risk? Would you take him over the top 20 point guards?

Scouts aren't going to take a chance 90% of the time. They have bosses and get evaluated too.

Chris is young and has flashes of brilliance, but he will work on his game and there's potential for him to be NBA worthy by the end of is career here.

I said that his performance was great, he had a great game... I even twitted about how amazing of a game he had ... All im saying is that its amazing how many fans are whipped over Tony.. Roll out the red carpet, retire his number already..

Did you also tweet this ? :

meangreennationMGN'bama scores and we take a terrible quick three (brandon walters). we are down one with 50 seconds left. they are chanting "USA"23 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

• Upvote 2