Someone somewhere (maybe Emmitt??) posted that J. C. Penny's has a nice selection of UNT gear

They do! Was just there a few days ago. It was on sale, too. Not sure if it still is. Walmart on 288 has a decent selection as well... but you have to go to Walmart... on 288... which is awful.

Edited by michagb
  • Upvote 1

They do! Was just there a few days ago. It was on sale, too. Not sure if it still is. Walmart on 288 has a decent selection as well... but you have to go to Walmart... on 288... which is awful.

Walmart or 288 is awful?

Or is it just the specific Walmart on 288 that is awful?

Loop 288 is awful. I've had good luck at the target out on the Loop also. The new Walmart on University has nothing to speak of, and believe it or not, I've purchased some pretty good shirts for my boys at Albertson's. Heck, you buy it where you can find it.