Any confirmation of Cuban showing up

ScreamingEaglesFan

I have always liked Babe from afar (as a TV viewer, radio listener) but thought much higher of him tonight.

He had some friends, some NT fans that include a guy that works for Channel 11, in the family section 110 (NW corner of the end zone and spent the fourth quarter with these guys. Fans were coming up and asking for pictures with him and he just seemed like a really nice, humble guy. Smiling, receptive to fans, etc.

He had a name tag on and I yelled over to him, "Hey Babe, I think you can take off the name tag now." He looked down at the tag, obviously having forgotten it was there, and laughed and ripped it off his shirt.

I asked him if he brought Cuban with him, and Babe said he didn't know if Cuban came to the game.

My sister-in-law got a picture with him and took the name tag sticker home!

(as an aside, I spoke to about 20 IU fans during the course of the game, all very nice...all living now in Texas)

GMG

Being the golf fanatic that I am, I did notice a famous Indiana alum at the game. Actually had my picture taken with him. If you don't know golf, you probably have never heard of him, but it was Jeff Overton. He was one of the best players on the most recent Ryder Cup team.

Hung out with him and Harry after the game and polished off 3 victory beers in the parking lot. You should have seen his entourage .......holy crap. Didn't know who he was but he was really nice and had great compliments about UNT

Hung out with him and Harry after the game and polished off 3 victory beers in the parking lot. You should have seen his entourage .......holy crap. Didn't know who he was but he was really nice and had great compliments about UNT

I wish I had been there!

You wouldst been if u had stayed longer than 10 seconds after the game.

We hung out in your tailgate spot. Victory beers are worthwhile buddy.

Its worse then you think :ph34r: I was forced to leave early shortly after we got up 24 - 0 to make an appearance at one of my best friends couples baby shower. I liked it better before these couple baby showers even existed, it seems to be a regional thing.

Trust me I did not want to leave. If it had not been this particular friends deal it would have taken handcuffs and however many people it would take to carry me off to a car.

Vote against Couples Baby Shower as this is proof that these things lead to all things bad.

• Downvote 2

Its worse then you think :ph34r: I was forced to leave early shortly after we got up 24 - 0 to make an appearance at one of my best friends couples baby shower. I liked it better before these couple baby showers even existed, it seems to be a regional thing.

Trust me I did not want to leave. If it had not been this particular friends deal it would have taken handcuffs and however many people it would take to carry me off to a car.

Vote against Couples Baby Shower as this is proof that these things lead to all things bad.

BS .......Man-card......hand it over

Exact same thing happened to me but it was a wedding reception. Wife said we had to leave at 8:00 but I talked her into letting me stay a couple series after the field goal. I've been giving the groom H-E-double hockey sticks ever since we got the invitation a few months ago. Who in their freaking mind plans any type of event from September - December???

I was considerate enough to wait and get married on January 12... and that was at 10:00 AM before any NFLplayoff games started!

• Upvote 1

It's okay to say no to a couples baby shower. I got dragged to one and refuse to go to one ever again. Be a man and take a stand. Unite. Every time one man goes to a baby shower, he puts expectations on other guys to attend. You're ruining it for all of us.

• Upvote 2