Houston Ticket Update

All About UNT

2 Ticket Purchase:

For the $35 tickets the best seating available was section 202 Row 27

For $30 seats the best available was Section 114 Row 13

It still says that $20 endzone seating is available

If for $35 a piece the best seats are 202 ROW 27 then that is awesome. That's pretty far up there and represents that soon the extreme end seats will be the best available.

QXAFNMZYFYYSJIP.20101206214636.jpg

2 Ticket Purchase:

For the $35 tickets the best seating available was section 202 Row 27

For $30 seats the best available was Section 114 Row 13

It still says that $20 endzone seating is available

If for $35 a piece the best seats are 202 ROW 27 then that is awesome. That's pretty far up there and represents that soon the extreme end seats will be the best available.

QXAFNMZYFYYSJIP.20101206214636.jpg

But who's buying the tickets? North Texas fans, or Houston fans?

I know we will out number them at the game, but I don't care to look over on either end of the home side and see large numbers of red.

• Upvote 1

it's probably going to happen. you can't keep fans of a school from purchasing tickets for their team, home or away. it will take time for our fans to understand to buy soon or just get season tickets. i'm happy the tickets are selling...sucks that it is a lot of houston fans, but it's still money for our university. we will outnumber them...we will out yell them...and we will win!

But who's buying the tickets? North Texas fans, or Houston fans?

I know we will out number them at the game, but I don't care to look over on either end of the home side and see large numbers of red.

We usually average around 8K when we play SMU in Ford Stadium. It will be less next week, though. Around 6K is my guess.

Edited by findingbennyanders
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 24

It's simple. If Houston supports their team better than we support ours, there will be more red than Green.

Have you done what you can to make sure there's more Green than red ?

GO MEAN GREEN

I like to think I am. I got my season tickets and parking passes in the mail today. I talked four of my friends into joining the Mean Green Club, and buying season tickets for the first time. I talked eight coworkers into buys tickets and coming out to the Houston game. Last Friday at work, I sent out a group email forwarding the information about Thursday's watch party at the stadium.

The believe the athletic department is doing everything it can. I think most of us on here are doing what we can, and I know there will be more Green then red.

• Upvote 4

We will have 25,000+ and UH will have 5,000, and we will enter the game with a 1-0 record. I've got 4 tickets including one alumni that is a TCU season ticket holder with his brother. He will be attending his first NT game in probably 15 years, and will be hearing from the ticket office about supporting his alma mater. One of my sons will be attending with me and I currently have 1 extra ticket, but it will be utilized.

• Upvote 4

We will have 25,000+ and UH will have 5,000, and we will enter the game with a 1-0 record. I've got 4 tickets including one alumni that is a TCU season ticket holder with his brother. He will be attending his first NT game in probably 15 years, and will be hearing from the ticket office about supporting his alma mater. One of my sons will be attending with me and I currently have 1 extra ticket, but it will be utilized.

And Houston fans will say 50% in attendance were their fans. Just like Baylor did in football and Texas Tech did in basketball.

No way UH has the majority of fans. I estimate 4-5K. We're doing well in Section 202. I've bought tickets in rows 4-9 and 12-15. Between Aug 15 and Aug 29, only two extra rows (10-11) were purchased in 202 from my previous block. The sales seem to be steady but it will take quite a surge for a sellout, especially on the ends. The GA seats will be big sellers on game day. Beat FIU!

• Upvote 2