SWe needed a plummer today at home...

This is truly a small world. The toilet in the guest bath overflowed, so I called a plummer. When he showed up, I noticed on his business card (Royal Flush, Inc), that his name is Jim Twinkle. During small talk (very small talk, I might ad) while he worked, he mentioned he and his wife are OU graduates. He got his Bachelor's degree in Septic Tanks in Durant, his Masters in Toilet Lids, and believ it or not, his PHD in The Science of Glazing Bathtubs. I asked what his wife majored in, and he said Topless Dancing.

By the way, before someone else asks, the scaled model of Legends Stadium will be presented to Rick V. by the end of the month. The delay, of course, was Margie's health. It even got me out of jury duty. As soon as I can, I'll post photos on the board.

Now back to Jim Twinkle. He was quite competent, so I tipped him $10 and he said thank yew. Just another OU success story.

GG, if only I had half the excitement in my day that you always seem to have in yours

Yes, Eagle Chick... things are very exciting at Bellevue.

I fully expect the next e-mail will be about the tornado that touched down in Grenade's office that carried the scale model away. It really is appropriately named "Legends" Stadium. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, The Legend of Bigfoot, etc.. just giving you a hard time Grenade but we have been hearing about the stadium for 8 months now and I think the first presentation was supposed to be in November. If you need time to finish it than just say so, honesty is the best policy, right?