Roster Shrinkage

KellenJemeyson

I love how an actual UNT football thread gets no football comments. Where as A&M-SEC drama and material for uniforms gets 4 pages worth of discussion.

Original poster- I believe two-a-days just started so I'm willing to be they will stick around through that.

It's almost like the majority of the posters know little about actual football -- probably from all the time they spent learning everything there is to know about marketing, design, stadium layouts, architecture, politics, famous priests, the economy, fundraising, internal communications and countless other disciplines. It's a renaissance board; don't fight it!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I believe the people who are invited to 2-a-days already made the 105-man roster. There may be athletes who decide to leave on their own, but walk-on's who are invited to 2-a-days have made the team. Walk-on tryouts is in the spring.

• Upvote 1

It's almost like the majority of the posters know little about actual football -- probably from all the time they spent learning everything there is to know about marketing, design, stadium layouts, architecture, politics, famous priests, the economy, fundraising, internal communications and countless other disciplines. It's a renaissance board; don't fight it!

You forgot the most obvious.

Fashion.

• Upvote 1