give me your knowledge

volsfan620

hello mean green fans i am an avid tennessee and cfb fan also lived the last couple years off my knowledge of the game i put alot of time studying teams and ive learned noone truly knows a team like thier fans so if the great mean green fans can anwser me some questions what are your greatest strengths and weakness what are best and worst postions what teams do you match up well against and who you dont like some teams arent very good vs power run teams or great passing so what are some of your matchup strenghts and weakness who are the under the radar players any impact fr or rsfr and how do you feel about the opening game fiu all of your help would be very much appreciated

hello mean green fans i am an avid tennessee and cfb fan also lived the last couple years off my knowledge of the game i put alot of time studying teams and ive learned noone truly knows a team like thier fans so if the great mean green fans can anwser me some questions what are your greatest strengths and weakness what are best and worst postions what teams do you match up well against and who you dont like some teams arent very good vs power run teams or great passing so what are some of your matchup strenghts and weakness who are the under the radar players any impact fr or rsfr and how do you feel about the opening game fiu all of your help would be very much appreciated

I am tempted to edit your post and make multiple sentences out of it. Is that you Coach Cristobal? J/K...welcome to the board buddy.

This is how I was hoping the post would go...What I added to the original post is in green:

"hello mean green fans i am an avid tennessee and cfb fan, I just recently moved to the DFW metroplex, so I have chosen to adopt NT as my local football team. I chose North Texas not only because of their world renowned music school, but also because small private schools with sticks up their butt are stupid. I'll always be a Vols fan first, but I look forward to amassing my collection of differently shaded green shirts like you all ya'll have. Picking up my season tickets Monday! Go Mean Green!"

Oh well. Welcome to the board Volsfan.

• Upvote 2

yeah sorry im in a hurry im on about 20 of these right now im just trying to make some serious cash flow so grammer is the the least of my worries im from tennessee what do you expect

I'm thinking that if you're looking to make money off of publishing articles on college football teams, you may want to re-think your ideology on grammar.

UNT has an awesome senior running back. That much, everyone can agree on.

We have a new stadium and a new coaching staff so there are alot of question marks even on this message board.

im not publishing anythig at all nothing . I just wanna know about your fooyball team the inside stuff not what i would fine on espn or fox sports or whereever jsut a real summery of your team i could write for an hour strait on tennessee and it would be info you could only find on a fan site thats why im here for that info

Some key facts about Mean Green Fandom in translation:

first off UT 88 nvr ferget that lance can sure run but no vertical=8box>lose ever herd of hayden fry (not fox)? no, before my time, but dickey won a lot for a little while BOOOOGGGEERRRRRRR smwho? never heard of them, but we hate hate hate them for all that stuff they did back when they did it and we shoulda done something else mexia don't like em what is the physics equation that scientifically correlates qb height over 6 feet directly with nfl draft position? depth is for DL/OL and not posts on pie forum new stadium will be roamed by only warring violent gang rivalries who all wear green, just slightly different shades london riots will be peaceful in comparison vito benedict arnold of denton is stradford second coming of redwine or featherstone? need unified cheer telepathically pipped directly into all students cerebral cortex during game pat boone > don henley < chuck norris wintrich is second coming of whatever came first GMG!!!!! but get the claw right

[Please note that you should break all of the fragments above, put them on cue cards, and read them like this]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nej4xJe4Tdg

• Upvote 6

Some key facts about Mean Green Fandom in translation:

first off UT 88 nvr ferget that lance can sure run but no vertical=8box>lose ever herd of hayden fry (not fox)? no, before my time, but dickey won a lot for a little while BOOOOGGGEERRRRRRR smwho? never heard of them, but we hate hate hate them for all that stuff they did back when they did it and we shoulda done something else mexia don't like em what is the physics equation that scientifically correlates qb height over 6 feet directly with nfl draft position? depth is for DL/OL and not posts on pie forum new stadium will be roamed by only warring violent gang rivalries who all wear green, just slightly different shades london riots will be peaceful in comparison vito benedict arnold of denton is stradford second coming of redwine or featherstone? need unified cheer telepathically pipped directly into all students cerebral cortex during game pat boone > don henley < chuck norris wintrich is second coming of whatever came first GMG!!!!! but get the claw right

[Please note that you should break all of the fragments above, put them on cue cards, and read them like this]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nej4xJe4Tdg

well played sir +1

i like e. e. cummings

but you are no e. e. cummings

• Upvote 1

spy ? writes like he is from SMU! Bye

• Upvote 2

Im not a spy or anything like that i handicap football games and ive gotten good at it havent had to work in 3 yrs except on football and basketball and nhl but i always like north texas played many season as them on ncaa football i just wanna know your strengths and weakness from a fans point of view thats all i feel the fans view is a little more in depth then the national sports media i know from my experience w reading about tennessee which if anyone has any questions about i can easily anwser

Alright, I'll play.

Strengths: Running game. Kickers. Decent WR's, but have a lot to prove. Secondary. Good team speed.

Weaknesses: Historically undersized on DL, with poor depth, and weak pass rush. Weak against the run. Historically sub-par strength and conditioning. Poor return teams. Breaking in a new QB, essentially.

Many weaknesses have been addressed during the better part of the last 8 months, and I'm optimistic about how many weaknesses will be strengths after the season starts.