Stadium Acoustics

meangreenbob

Sorry if someone else already mentioned this.

One of the first things we did Saturday night was climb Mount V. WOW! Not good if you have vertigo and weak heart. Then we went down and checked the endzone seats. Man, what a view. Those are not bad seats at all.

Then we checked out the student side and this is what impressed me the most. You could clearly hear the people talking and laughing over on the Press Box side. I could not believe it. I felt like I was is in a professional stadium. There were only about a thousand people over there and yet the nose coming across the field was incredible and they were just talking. I cannot imagine what it will sound like with 30,000 yelling and cheering. The sound is going to be like something we have never heard before at a UNT home football game. We will now have home field advantage.

Edited by meangreenbob
  • Upvote 7