Sun Belt Survey

Cooley

• 1 month later...

Just got the shirt in the mail today! I'd been wondering where it was. Its a lot lot nicer than I expected it to be. Navy color with a simple and nice Sun Belt patch over the left chest and its light weight nice material. Good for working out or hot days. Way better than I thought it would be lol.

I'll trade you! My shirt was a commemorative T from the Sun Belt Track and Field Championship!

Just got the shirt in the mail today! I'd been wondering where it was. Its a lot lot nicer than I expected it to be. Navy color with a simple and nice Sun Belt patch over the left chest and its light weight nice material. Good for working out or hot days. Way better than I thought it would be lol.

I was surprised by it, also. A material similiar to Dry-fit, but obviously cheaper. Neck rides a little high for a work out shirt, though.

Got mine Saturday, I too was surprised as it appears to be a better shirt than I was expecting.

I was a little annoyed when I hadn't gotten mine yet... But the first ones that went our were holdovers from past events. People here and in other fan bases got leftovers from track and field events and other championships.

But the one that came last week is a new shirt, small conference logo only. Nice fabric, nice color... It was worth waiting for compared to a white swimming and diving championships shirt.

Hang in there. Just when I'd given up and forgotten the thing was coming, it arrived.

My shirt just got here. Not T-Shirt, but a Green polo with a Sunbelt logo with the saying Education, Sports, Life A winning combination. Not cheap polo either. It's thick.