Dear Miami, after all the talk, after Queen James pompus hour long special, after your over the top introduction of of your three "stars", after the litle "cough" to take a shot at Dirk, after all of your douchebaggery... You. Still. Lose.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Also, that was the sorriest, one-sided coverage of a championship I believe I have ever watched? They couldn't jack LeBrick and his posse off enough. After watching all 6 games I feel like I could write a damn term paper on the entire Miami team. After the pushing altercation the announcers couldn't talk enough about what suspension was bound to happen because there surely would be a game 7, even right up to the very end. With 4 minutes to go and down by 8 or 10, they come back from a timeout and show us one more time that stupid Wade, LeBron and Bosh smok-filled runway suck fest. I was thinking, "WTF, they're down by 10, who gives a shit?"

It was sickening.

At least Magic got it right when he said afterwards, "3 individuals just got beat by a team".

Rick

• Upvote 3

Also, that was the sorriest, one-sided coverage of a championship I believe I have ever watched? They couldn't jack LeBrick and his posse off enough. After watching all 6 games I feel like I could write a damn term paper on the entire Miami team. After the pushing altercation the announcers couldn't talk enough about what suspension was bound to happen because there surely would be a game 7, even right up to the very end. With 4 minutes to go and down by 8 or 10, they come back from a timeout and show us one more time that stupid Wade, LeBron and Bosh smok-filled runway suck fest. I was thinking, "WTF, they're down by 10, who gives a shit?"

It was sickening.

At least Magic got it right when he said afterwards, "3 individuals just got beat by a team".

Rick

Absolutely agree. I cannot believe that even the announcers believed that crud they were spewing. I am sure the networks told them to play up the Heat and the "Big Three", but if they were told to do so, they did it with gusto. Sorry job of announcing, but everyone knows it for what it is and understands they were BAD...very very Bad! But, the championship banner belongs to Dallas, not Miami and it's hype. Magic was definitely correct!