Who would have thought that major comeback would happen last night in Miami for that matter. I wasn't surprised about comebacks against the Lakers and even OKC but against this Heat time I am completely. It will be interesting to see how these 3 games play out in Dallas...obviously you dont expect Dallas to win all three but hopefully they can get 2 of 3. Though I fear the wrath of Wade and James. Maybe I am just totally buying in to that duo hype.

This has been in my head since last night as well....even though the series is tied at 1a piece....if you're Miami you're thinking you've controlled the series for 7.5 quarters....they have probably been the more dominant and better team. I just hope this isn't a fluke game and then Miami comes out firing in Dallas. I do fear that as well. As for Peja...if he's going to be passed over for Brian Cardinal there is serious issues because we need Peja not only to hit a few shots but at least spread the floor even more....game 3 will be so fascinating to see how both teams respond.

if you're Miami you're thinking you've controlled the series for 7.5 quarters....they have probably been the more dominant and better team.

Which could also be said of the first 3 games of the Laker series (before they quit like beat down dogs) and every game of the OKC series.

Dallas has yet to have the most talent on the floor in any series (except for Portland). But, they are now 9-2 against superior competition since that Portland series.

The problem is, at some point, getting beat by the less talented opponent gets in your head. Let's hope it is firmly in the Heat's collective heads.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dirk can only do so much. Jet, Barea and to a degree Kidd have been sparing us to death. Dirk did have that crucial turnover but im willing to give him that pass. Kidd has been a turnover machine. Jet can make shots during the regular season but once big games in the playoffs comes he's disappeared as usual. Barea...well while he's played decent at times the ball isnt going in for him.

I've heard it on the radio and I've seen the ads on websites from academy advertising they will immediately open after the Mavericks win their championship series WTF?!?! I know those shirts are already made but I hope that isn't a jinx and bad karma. The ad should say IF the Mavericks win the title. That bugs the crap out of me.