T. Carr

Cooley

OSU Board on Carr

OSU board has one guy on there saying he's committed to OSU. He says he can't get into details, but is giving the impression that he knows something. Not sure what that means. I hope he's wrong because Carr seems like a real steal for the Mean Green.

Its true. He visted this weekend. The coaches were waiting on a qualifing test score before they brought him in. They also waited because the dead period started today where you cannot contact player directly. He can call the coaches, but coaches can't call him. They think he is very special player and knew when his switch was made public it would get atention from other big programs. people knew about this kid ,but test scores and lack of going to summer camps kept some away.

again I didn't bring this over to cause problems. just know as fans it sucks getting this kind of news on signing day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its true. He visted this weekend. The coaches were waiting on a qualifing test score before they brought him in. They also waited because the dead period started today where you cannot contact player directly. He can call the coaches, but coaches can't call him. They think he is very special player and knew when his switch was made public it would get atention from other big programs. people knew about this kid ,but test scores and lack of going to summer camps kept some away.

again I didn't bring this over to cause problems. just know as fans it sucks getting this kind of news on signing day.

We will be sure to return the favor when we get one of your BB transfers :ph34r:

• Upvote 4

don't negative one this guy....he brings us news (if true) that we did not know about and should know.

By the way I drive by your new stadium about once every 2 weeks. It looks good. You have needed that badly. We had the same issue a few years ago and the new facillities have done wonders. should help tremendsly w/ recruiting. I MacCartny(sp) is a great hire. He did as well as you could expect at ISU. could not believe they fired him.

Is Mean Joe Green still alive? I wondered since the SB was here He might be around this week.

• Upvote 1

Why don't you come by a North Texas game? If you want to see Mean Joe, he'll be where the real action is.

RickVandMeanJoe2.jpg

n23906059_34355128_5655.jpg

There just had to be a doucher wearing a UT hat in this pic huh? Excuse me if it was a family member or friend. He wears cool knee high socks though so I guess he can get away with it.

Edited by All About UNT
  • Upvote 1

While this upsets me a great deal, also only confirms the quality of talent we see the staff going after.

Best thing we can do is not overreact until we get the signed LOI on Wed. Thurs morning we can start freaking out, although no matter when we do it, it does us no good.

This staff will get the pieces to their puzzle. I have faith. Might lose one or two more, but when you're committing 22 or something, coming off the losing seasons we are, I can understand losing some of our top guys, this yr.

This shit won't happen next yr.

While this upsets me a great deal, also only confirms the quality of talent we see the staff going after.

Best thing we can do is not overreact until we get the signed LOI on Wed. Thurs morning we can start freaking out, although no matter when we do it, it does us no good.

This staff will get the pieces to their puzzle. I have faith. Might lose one or two more, but when you're committing 22 or something, coming off the losing seasons we are, I can understand losing some of our top guys, this yr.

This shit won't happen next yr.

good post flomograd.... im pretty blue right now with all the bad news, but next year with a full year of coach mac recruiting these guys i think your right that we can get more of these top recruits to stick with UNT and not flip..... its the nature of the beast tho...if we go after big fish, there will be more fishermen.... im happy we got swarn and power.... they will help alot, but Carr and Hunt were our gems IMO....they wouldve been in a great class.... they wouldve competed right away and probably start.... Wake Forest and OSU are log jamed up arent even really elite teams ........ ughhhh i just dont know the deal is with that....