Holiday Cards And Season's Greetings

Glad To Be Green

I want to extend our apologies to all the Mean Green Club Members for the recent error in the mailing of our Holiday Greeting Cards. The mailing list was sent to the center on campus to be printed and mailed. When I learned of the mixup today, we called the center and they acknowledged that in their address sorting process they inadvertently changed the name fields and the result was the names being placed with other MGC members' addresses. Therefore everyone got a card but with the wrong name. The center will send out an apology after the holidays.

That being said I want to tell everyone that we have a lot to be thankful for and that includes each of you. I wish everyone a blessed holiday season GO MEAN GREEN!

Rick V

Merry Christmas, Rick. I'm very glad to have you as our AD.

I want to extend our apologies to all the Mean Green Club Members for the recent error in the mailing of our Holiday Greeting Cards. The mailing list was sent to the center on campus to be printed and mailed. When I learned of the mixup today, we called the center and they acknowledged that in their address sorting process they inadvertently changed the name fields and the result was the names being placed with other MGC members' addresses. Therefore everyone got a card but with the wrong name. The center will send out an apology after the holidays.

That being said I want to tell everyone that we have a lot to be thankful for and that includes each of you. I wish everyone a blessed holiday season GO MEAN GREEN!

Rick V

thanks dude...great card...the kids loved scrappy!!!

and you're a supporter..very cool!!!

• Upvote 1

It happens...it has happened to us at work as well. I just enjoyed getting to open someone else's mail without fear of repercussions! Ha!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rick...I am proud to be a member of the Mean green nation and proud to have you leading the charge into 2011!

GO MEAN GREEN! BE GREEN...BE PROUD!