Auburn And Cam Newton Info

greeninok

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=22778676

If you have any intrigue about the Auburn and Cam Newton situation, this link is a MUST READ. There is a lot of information and will take awhile to read but it will open your eyes about what has been going on at Auburn for years and how this situation is about to blow up in Auburn's face. The information on this link details how the FBI is involved and that they knew what was going on in Cam Newton situation before the NCAA even knew what was going on. If you don't want to read the whole thing, scan down to part 4 and that is where the info on the Cam Newton situation starts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=22778676

If you have any intrigue about the Auburn and Cam Newton situation, this link is a MUST READ. There is a lot of information and will take awhile to read but it will open your eyes about what has been going on at Auburn for years and how this situation is about to blow up in Auburn's face. The information on this link details how the FBI is involved and that they knew what was going on in Cam Newton situation before the NCAA even knew what was going on. If you don't want to read the whole thing, scan down to part 4 and that is where the info on the Cam Newton situation starts.

I read that one earlier today. I work with an Aggie who passed it on. He said maybe Bill Byrne's son gave him some inside info that helped him decide not to leave the Big 12 minus 2 for the SEC.

If even half of the stuff on that link is true, heads will roll and it will be very difficult for the NCAA not to give them the death penalty or something close, probation and a loss of 5 schollys won't do the trick this time.

While Auburn and Cam will get busted, the sad thing is that it will happen after the season. The BcS would sell its soul to keep a non AQ school out of the championship game. If by some miracle they do have to forfeit their games, allowing TCU or Boise to get into the title game, I will give you all my Star Wars figures. INCLUDING the Fett.

• Upvote 1

The only way it blows up in Auburn's face is action is taking during the season which prevents Newton from getting the Heisman and/or Auburn not playing in the championship game. Auburn is just praying on buying time so they can get their championship and heisman and after that it won't matter what the NCAA does.

Yes, being put on probation for years and probably a non-factor in college football for years won't bother Auburn a bit. Awards that are tainted and will probably be taken away are worth being looked down on by the whole college football world as both a cheater and stupid at it to boot. The NCAA has a history of being lenient to the big boys, but I don't think it is going to be that way this time.

Yes, being put on probation for years and probably a non-factor in college football for years won't bother Auburn a bit. Awards that are tainted and will probably be taken away are worth being looked down on by the whole college football world as both a cheater and stupid at it to boot. The NCAA has a history of being lenient to the big boys, but I don't think it is going to be that way this time.

Won't happen. They will be fine. Nobody discredits USC's championship in 2005 and in the end Reggie Bush still won it in everybody's eyes. They may struggle for a few years but they will gladly take that for the national champion and heisman winner. Heck I would take it.

The way I understood this is the BCS and NCAA are separate entities. The NCAA is not in any position to forfeit/take away a BCS-annointed title.

The more appropriate thing to watch is where Auburn will be (perceived, too) if/when the Big 6 start talking about taking themselves into their own "super" division.

The only way it blows up in Auburn's face is action is taking during the season which prevents Newton from getting the Heisman and/or Auburn not playing in the championship game. Auburn is just praying on buying time so they can get their championship and heisman and after that it won't matter what the NCAA does.

What if both trophies are taken away and they are given the death penalty by the NCAA?

Given the allegations it could happen.

I feel for the university when a few of its out-of-control alumni drag them through the sewer.

What if both trophies are taken away and they are given the death penalty by the NCAA?

I feel for the university when a few of its out-of-control alumni drag them through the sewer.

Dont. This is business as usual at Auburn.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/128641/index.html

http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/how-corrupt-auburn-is-and-how-they-laundered-money-to-players-cam-newton/39981

I guess never say never but it is 99.9999% certain that the NCAA will never institute the death penalty again. I have seen docs stating that after seeing what happened to SMU after the death penalty, they wouldn't have done what they did and that it is pretty much a given that no one will ever get a punishment like that again.

And what Emmitt Said is absolutely correct. It is a big time SEC program and still a big business. Plus giving the death penalty doesn't help. The NCAA knows all this stuff that goes on in college athletics. If they REALLY REALLY wanted to put an end to it then I don't have any doubt that they could probably do it.

I guess never say never but it is 99.9999% certain that the NCAA will never institute the death penalty again. I have seen docs stating that after seeing what happened to SMU after the death penalty, they wouldn't have done what they did and that it is pretty much a given that no one will ever get a punishment like that again.

And what Emmitt Said is absolutely correct. It is a big time SEC program and still a big business. Plus giving the death penalty doesn't help. The NCAA knows all this stuff that goes on in college athletics. If they REALLY REALLY wanted to put an end to it then I don't have any doubt that they could probably do it.

Green Machine, you are correct that the NCAA knows it goes on, and I think turns the other way depending on the program and whether it is blatant or over the top. In this case it is pretty blatant and over the top. Given Auburn's track record, I think they will come down pretty hard. But, I do not think it will be the USC.