Chuck Norris And Mike Canales

oldguystudent

We're all familiar with the legendary facts about Chuck Norris that run rampant on the internet. Thing is, to this point, we've only gotten half the story. For example,

Chuck Norris counted to infinity -- twice -- because that's how many points Mike Canales' offense rang up on him.

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you, but Mike Canales will take it all from both of you.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one. He then delivered it to Mike Canales with an extra order of fries.

Chuck Norris has never blinked in his entire life. Never. Mike Canales won't let him.

When you open a can of whoop-ass, Chuck Norris jumps out. He reaches for his phone, hits speed dial, and shouts, "Mike! Help!"

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist. It hides back there in fear of Mike Canales' firm stare.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

As before, Ray is no laughing matter. We take this topic seriously, therefore I am summoning the admins to give you a 4 day suspension. "Admins...are we serious?"

Where were you fro the TT game? You missed your opportunity to throw tortillas at me and blame it on the Tech fans.

ha ha...I got hungry and ate the tortillas.

Del Taco opened in Denton yesterday. As someone with roots in that place that shall not be named, I ate more than my fair share of tortillas for lunch yesterday, and I liked it.

(For those who don't know, Del Taco is the worst fast food in the known universe and you should avoid it at all costs. No, really. It's horrific stuff.)

Del Taco opened in Denton yesterday. As someone with roots in that place that shall not be named, I ate more than my fair share of tortillas for lunch yesterday, and I liked it.

(For those who don't know, Del Taco is the worst fast food in the known universe and you should avoid it at all costs. No, really. It's horrific stuff.)

Denton Del Taco

the great news fills me with joy

and, indigestion

So...when do In-n-Out Burger and El Pollo Loco open up shop in Denton?

In-N-Out's coming to DFW next year. The two locations I'm aware of are Garland and Ft. Worth, but there should be more.

El Pollo Loco? Pfft. Fuggedaboutit! But...Go to El Rancho Market on Fox and 35 in Lewisville, and you can get a whole grilled chicken with tortillas, rice, beans, salsa, grilled onion, and grilled peppers for nine or ten bucks, and it's goood.

Edited by oldguystudent

In-N-Out Burger was the most overrated thing in Los Angeles, and that's saying something.

Your opinion is duly noted. When that first In-N-Out opens, I'll be making the drive and ordering 12 of everything on the menu. I'll try to do it under the cover of night so as not to offend.

It's all about what you've grown up and and therefore what your comfort food is. As an example, I find sweet tea revolting because I never tried it until I was 35. To each their own.

Edit: And seriously. Del Taco is vile. I do NOT recommend trying it if you have passed the age of 16.

Edited by oldguystudent

In-N-Out's coming to DFW next year. The two locations I'm aware of are Garland and Ft. Worth, but there should be more.

The initial In-N-Out location count in DFW will be five to six.

One in Garland at Firewheel Town Center.

One in Dallas near the Southwestern exit on Central. (Old steak & shake property)

One in McKinney.

One in The Village at Allen.

One in Frisco and one at the West 7th development of Ft. Worth.

Correction: those hideous overrated Farmer John Dodger Dogs!!! Even ol' Vin can't sell me on them after I first had one back in '90!

Actually, you just made me think of Pink's. May have to print a retraction on In-n-Out. People lined up down the streets for hot dogs. When you're at the point where something takes decades longer to get, is ten times more expensive, and tastes the same, perhaps a trip to the grocery store is in order.

Actually, you just made me think of Pink's. May have to print a retraction on In-n-Out. People lined up down the streets for hot dogs. When you're at the point where something takes decades longer to get, is ten times more expensive, and tastes the same, perhaps a trip to the grocery store is in order.

We are in full agreement on Pink's.