Please Help Me Out...i Am A Senior And Going To Graduate In December

This is going to sound random but I had a question about UNT senior/class rings... Like I said in the topic title, I am graduating in December and not sure if I should get a ring or not. I know schools like a&m getting a ring is a pretty big deal, but havent heard any students here at UNT talk about it... your thoughts would be appreciated...Oh yeah if you know of any Job opening let me know ;)

BEAT RICE ON SAT.!!!!!! Go Mean Green!!!!!!

Hey, congrats on your pending graduation. Well done! hard to talk "job openings" as you don't say what your major is or what field/s yo are wanting to pursue.

As to the ring...it, in my opinion, is 100% a personal choice. It doesn't matter what other grads may or may not be talking about. It comes down to whether you feel that it is something that will display your pride in and your accomplishments at UNT. I didn't have the funds to even consider a class ring when I graduated from UNT as an undergrad, so it wasn't a choice for me. It comes down to personal choice. Personally, I love the newer class rings UNT has, so would tend to lean toward "yes", on the other hand it costs.

Again, congrats on your pending graduation...and, don't forget to join the Alumni Association (ring or no ring)!

In your job situation, since you are in your last semester you can probably find an internship or entry level job at a corporate company. Some type of analyst. You don't have to have a business degree for that...most companies/corps just only require you to have a bachelors degree of some sort. As for the ring I would recommend it.

This is going to sound random but I had a question about UNT senior/class rings... Like I said in the topic title, I am graduating in December and not sure if I should get a ring or not. I know schools like a&m getting a ring is a pretty big deal, but havent heard any students here at UNT talk about it... your thoughts would be appreciated...Oh yeah if you know of any Job opening let me know ;)

BEAT RICE ON SAT.!!!!!! Go Mean Green!!!!!!

I've got a ring (XL; B)) and I really like it. I get compliments and questions all the time and love telling folks about UNT and the MEAN GREEN FIGHTING EAGLES!!! The XL looks like a championship ring and is the same price as the large, it's big, so folks always ask what the ring is for.

Hey guys thanks for the suggestions!! and BTW I am graduating in December with a BA in Sociology and a minor in Marketing. I am open to working in a wide variety of fields... right now I am looking into maybe being a business recruiter or university academic counselor...but like I said I am open to anything....and I think I am going to get a ring B)