If I'm Not Tailgating

eppy4life

Best bet is to hop on a Pedicab and go eat downtown or at the bars on Fry. There isn't much happening for sale in the tailgating area. I sometimes feel the urge to knife someone for a Turkey Delight at Riprocks.

I am confident friendly people on here will invite you in and feed you.

I normally spend Saturday tailgating in the Fouts field parking lot. But I won't be able to this week. Are there vendors in the Mean Green Village that are sell food to anyone or do you have to be a member of whatever organization they're involved with? Also, how much cash should I have for said food?

If you are a UNT alumni member, they usually have a tailgate area set up and have hot dogs and such for the members (between the blue and orange lot right at the entrance to the Village). KRAM can provide more details.

If you are coming without child, the Budweiser guys usually give free wings away (assuming you are at least 21) in the patio area of their RV. This assumes they will be there for this game, which I am almost certain they will.

Or, just wonder around the blue lot looking lost. Plenty of people there will offer to feed you.

Best bet is to hop on a Pedicab and go eat downtown or at the bars on Fry. There isn't much happening for sale in the tailgating area. I sometimes feel the urge to knife someone for a Turkey Delight at Riprocks.

I am confident friendly people on here will invite you in and feed you.

I've seen similar Pedicabs around the Deathstar but never in Denton. Pretty cool. Thanks.

If you are a UNT alumni member, they usually have a tailgate area set up and have hot dogs and such for the members (between the blue and orange lot right at the entrance to the Village). KRAM can provide more details.

If you are coming without child, the Budweiser guys usually give free wings away (assuming you are at least 21) in the patio area of their RV. This assumes they will be there for this game, which I am almost certain they will.

Or, just wonder around the blue lot looking lost. Plenty of people there will offer to feed you.

I think mooching is the best idea, so many tailgaters including me bring more then they can eat and most love to share.

Bring a sack lunch and have a picnic at the tailgate of a car or truck or something. Maybe bring a lawn chair or two. This is an idea I hope will catch on in the college football world.

Have I mentioned I really like who ever hacked your account? Because I do...and I hope this guy sticks around.