Very Proud Of This Team

emmitt01

Totally agree! Their first team was in til the very end. Very proud of the Mean Green. They played true to their motto of "finish". Actually, a few strange plays away from really making this very close. Just kuddos all around! Can you wait to the Rice game....I CAN'T!

"Believe in the Mean Green"!!!!

Ditto

great 3rd dn conversions, off looked great, dunbar is the man, Tune did a great job as did the receivers...actually the entire team actually looked like a real college football team....something we haven't seen in a long time...very proud of the MeanGreen yesterday....they deserve RESPECT and I dare say they got it yesterday !!!

Rice should be a big concern....I think Texas was worried more than they expected yesterday....our defense better show up.

Overall good game to watch; lots of excitement; kept my interest until the end. I was happy that the #2s got in for a series or two just so they could say they played at Death Valley in front of that crowd. It's easy to see why Canales wants Tune to get the ball out quickly; Tune doesn't have especially quick feet. The O-line actually looked OK, but they could have used a little more help from play calling to slow down the Clemson D-line; a couple more screens would've been in order and maybe a tight-end to help Santiago on the right a little more. I thought the D played well with a few notable exceptions. They played worse as they got tired. Small D-backs need to tackle lower especially against some of the bruisers Clemson had running the ball. Not a bad showing! As Tune becomes more precise the offense will flourish. If D-coaches help their squad understand where they went wrong they'll get better too. That's my opinion!

We have to be able after all those yards to score, or am I missing something?

my concern also. not to belabor the point, but in fact, to belabor the point, we had ball for 42 minutes and only scored 10 points, while clemson scored 35 points in only 18 minutes. i just can't get confortable with those sats.however, when your program has only won 10 games in the past 5 years, i guess we are all looking for a silver lineing. rice should be a fair test of our teams ability, as should army. middle tenn.,troy, and k-state are probably out of reach, but the rest of conference games appear winnable.