D-Rc Football Edition Is Out Today

SUMG

I just got into the Metroplex (Arlington) and plan to head to Denton this afternoon. Along with taking a gander at the new stadium, I'll be sure to pick up a copy of that--thanks for the heads up!

Mean Green 93-98...stop by my office in Lewisville on your way to Denton and I'll give you my copy. I've read it...it's really great...loved it. If you are interested, just give me a PM and let me know when you might be coming this way...if you head over from Arlington via 121 to I-35 that is...several other ways to get to Denton I realize. But, you are welcome to my copy if you wish.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Mean Green 93-98...stop by my office in Lewisville on your way to Denton and I'll give you my copy. I've read it...it's really great...loved it. If you are interested, just give me a PM and let me know when you might be coming this way...if you head over from Arlington via 121 to I-35 that is...several other ways to get to Denton I realize. But, you are welcome to my copy if you wish.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Thank you for the thoughtful offer--check your PM.

GO MEAN GREEN!

If you want people to cover us, shouldn't you encourage people to actually pay for the paper, sign up for the site, etc.?

I know this a one off thing and (believe it or not) I'm not just trying to single you out, but if we don't support the people covering us as a whole, we could easily lose them sooner than we think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you want people to cover us, shouldn't you encourage people to actually pay for the paper, sign up for the site, etc.?

I know this a one off thing and (believe it or not) I'm not just trying to single you out, but if we don't support the people covering us as a whole, we could easily lose them sooner than we think.

From the cheapest man alive (myself) I must also agree with Quoner....

From the cheapest man alive (myself) I must also agree with Quoner....

You guys are a piece of work...you even complain about a fellow member of the Mean Green Nation trying to do a favor for another member. I am sure that my offering to help will spell the doom of the Denton-Record Chronicle. I suspose both of you guys subscribe to the paper on a daily basis like I do and have done for over 30 years?

Good grief. You are really reaching with this one.

• Upvote 1

You guys are a piece of work...you even complain about a fellow member of the Mean Green Nation trying to do a favor for another member. I am sure that my offering to help will spell the doom of the Denton-Record Chronicle. I suspose both of you guys subscribe to the paper on a daily basis like I do and have done for over 30 years?

Good grief. You are really reaching with this one.

Considering the precarious position many newspapers are in...and considering Quoner's media savvy...I don't think its much of a reach.

• Downvote 1