Bracketology

MCMLXXX

Actually, I do want that comment back. Thats a big, athletic team. We match-up better with K-State, no doubt

Agree. For some reason I've decided to watch just about every Baylor game this year. I wouldn't want to play them no matter who I was

Actually, I do want that comment back. Thats a big, athletic team. We match-up better with K-State, no doubt

You may be interested to know K-State beat Baylor on the road and at a neutral site this year. K-State is lightning quick at the 1, has a 2011 All-American that can hit from anywhere on the floor at the 2, and Sutton, Samuels, Kelly, and Judge taking turns at the 3, 4, and 5 will make you think twice about calling Baylor big and athletic.

See you in OKC.

You may be interested to know K-State beat Baylor on the road and at a neutral site this year. K-State is lightning quick at the 1, has a 2011 All-American that can hit from anywhere on the floor at the 2, and Sutton, Samuels, Kelly, and Judge taking turns at the 3, 4, and 5 will make you think twice about calling Baylor big and athletic.

See you in OKC.

May the ghostd of Tim Jankovich and Darrel Dickey jink the Wildcats!

See you in OKC.

A lot of our discussion here is about specific matchups. No question, K-State is good based on what they have accomplished in Big XII.

I think what we're saying is we match up a bit better with you guys than what Baylor brings to the court.

Had K State not been in the same conference with Kansas they very well could have been regarded as the best team in the country. Kansas matches up well with them and thats just about it. It was always gonna go down like this. They were never going to give us a 14 seed coming outta the belt. It makes perfect geographic sense for both schools... this was always gonna happen.

Edited by Green P1

Had K State not been in the same conference with Kansas they very well could have been regarded as the best team in the country. Kansas matches up well with them and thats just about it. It was always gonna go down like this. They were never going to give us a 14 seed coming outta the belt. It makes perfect geographic sense for both schools... this was always gonna happen.

I wonder just how bad that home loss to FIU hurt us. I think it may have cost us the 14 seed.

I freaking hate Isiah &%^*$&% Thomas.

Edited by UNT90

I'm still outraged, and that logic does nothing to soothe me.

If whipping Kent State is such a big deal, the National Guard should get more respect than the Navy SEALs.

I can't decide if I should give you a +1 for that, or start going to church more often so God might have mercy on my soul, because that definitely made me laugh...

See you in OKC.

No...I won't think twice. I've seen K State play numerous times this year and I know they're tough and athletic, but if you're going to try and tell me that 4-some you just mentioned compares in length and athleticism to Udoh, Acy, Jones and even Lomers (at least in the length department) than you're simply being a biased homer.

I wonder just how bad that home loss to FIU hurt us. I think it may have cost us the 14 seed.

I freaking hate Isiah &%^*$&% Thomas.

I think blowing our chance at a good OOC win in Boise was a much bigger factor, plus sneaking by TX Southern is not overly impressive.