T7. Kram1 - 24

NT03 - 24

T9. Quoner - 23

greenminer - 23

11. CBL - 20

12. CMJ - 15

13. untgeorge - 14

14. CaribbeanGreen - 10

If you have a complaint...please file it with Jesus.

Sorry for the delay...final standings

1. UNT90 - 31

2. GrandGreen - 29

T3. Green P1 - 28

King DL1 - 28

5. Eagle1855 - 27

6. Tasty - 26

T7. Kram1 - 24

NT03 - 24

T9. Quoner - 23

greenminer - 23

11. CBL - 20

12. CMJ - 15

13. untgeorge - 14

14. CaribbeanGreen - 10

If you have a complaint...please file it with Jesus.

If I have to share a ranking with Kram I'd just rather lose the tiebreaker and be by myself at 8

• Upvote 1

If I have to share a ranking with Kram I'd just rather lose the tiebreaker and be by myself at 8

Really? blink.gif Hey, I'm pretty proud of 7th given my recent record of predicting UNT football wins.

CBL....many thanks for setting this up. It was fun and your efforts are appreciated.

I'd like to thank the academy, god, my parents, CBL, and my beautiful basketball mind for making this moment possible. I have faced many challenges in my metamorphism from a regular fan into an all-knowing basketball deity (mostly from some random dude named TTG), but have finally arrived in a place so deserved for such a wise yet philanthropic man.

It is truely humbling to be graced with such knowledge and forethought. I can only hope that someday every mean green basketball fan can have the experience of being at the top of the prognostication mountain. Obviously, this could never happen with my continued participation in events such as these, therefore I will consider a retirement, but only at the very public request of the lesser basketball minds (uh...EVERYBODY) on this board.

It will be one full year until my basketball greatness can be challenged. During this time, I vow to hardly ever, unless I feel like it, reference this shining moment in GMG.com history. I will almost maybe never remind the minions of this moment in future basketball conversations. I will sometimes hardly ever be a total Jack A$% in referencing this event. I will sometimes rarely uses the acronym TACV (total and complete victory) when referencing this competition.

I will be receiving my ring before the tournament game in OKC. Please feel free to stop by and kiss the ring at my convenience.

Your basketball Master,

UNT90

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

It will be one full year until my basketball greatness can be challenged. During this time, I vow to hardly ever, unless I feel like it, reference this shining moment in GMG.com history. I will almost maybe ever remind the minions of this moment in future basketball conversations. I will sometimes hardly ever be a total Jack A$% in rerferencing this event. I will sometimes rarely uses the acronym TACV (total and complete victory) when referencing this competition.

I will be receiving my ring before the tournament game in OKC. Please feel free to stop by and kiss the ring at my convenience.

Your basketball Master,

UNT90

Ya still gotta prove your greatness with the Big Dance bracket, Chief Puff 'n Stuff.

Your just lucky I was lazy and didn't get my SB Tourney picks in on time, cause I would left everyone in the dust. Boo-ya!!!

I'd like to thank the academy, god, my parents, CBL, and my beautiful basketball mind for making this moment possible. I have faced many challenges in my metamorphism from a regular fan into an all-knowing basketball deity (mostly from some random dude named TTG), but have finally arrived in a place so deserved for such a wise yet philanthropic man.

It is truely humbling to be graced with such knowledge and forethought. I can only hope that someday every mean green basketball fan can have the experience of being at the top of the prognostication mountain. Obviously, this could never happen with my continued participation in events such as these, therefore I will consider a retirement, but only at the very public request of the lesser basketball minds (uh...EVERYBODY) on this board.

It will be one full year until my basketball greatness can be challenged. During this time, I vow to hardly ever, unless I feel like it, reference this shining moment in GMG.com history. I will almost maybe never remind the minions of this moment in future basketball conversations. I will sometimes hardly ever be a total Jack A$% in referencing this event. I will sometimes rarely uses the acronym TACV (total and complete victory) when referencing this competition.

Your basketball Master,

UNT90

Does it undermine the power of the Slow Clap if I'm so overwhelmed that I do a Fast Clap instead?

Your basketball Master,

UNT90

blindsquirrel.jpg

blindsquirrel.jpg

You, sir, are out of line!! Below is my complete bracket. I would suggest you take a look at the final score prediction for the final. Only off by 5 total points, and that was because my marvelous basketball mind could not get my clumsy non-basketball fingers to strike the correct computer keys!! DO NOT QUESTION THE BASKETBALL KING.

FAU v USA = FAU

WKU v UNO = WKU

ASU v UALR = ASU

UD v FIU = UD

ULL v ULM = ULM

Troy v FAU = Troy

WKU v ASU = ASU

MTSU v UD = UD

UNT v ULM = UNT

Troy v ASU = Troy

UD v UNT = UNT

Troy v UNT = UNT, 69-61

You, sir, are out of line!! Below is my complete bracket. I would suggest you take a look at the final score prediction for the final. Only off by 5 total points, and that was because my marvelous basketball mind could not get my clumsy non-basketball fingers to strike the correct computer keys!! DO NOT QUESTION THE BASKETBALL KING.

FAU v USA = FAU

WKU v UNO = WKU

ASU v UALR = ASU

UD v FIU = UD

ULL v ULM = ULM

Troy v FAU = Troy

WKU v ASU = ASU

MTSU v UD = UD

UNT v ULM = UNT

Troy v ASU = Troy

UD v UNT = UNT

Troy v UNT = UNT, 69-61

you got the wku vs asu game wrong...are you still the king?

While I stand behind my scoring system, I seem to be much more open to protest having seen the level of prick-i-ness winning has created

Now, now. Don't be bitter. Maybe, just maybe, I took into account the scoring system when making my picks. So, changing the rules at this stage would be wrong, and completely unethical.

As far as my prickiness, it has and will be confined to this particulat thread. Well, maybe.

So, changing the rules at this stage would be wrong, and completely unethical.

I'm fine with that.

As far as my prickiness, it has and will be confined to this particulat thread. Well, maybe.

History proves otherwise...though I suppose that history is 90% liberal

Now, now. Don't be bitter. Maybe, just maybe, I took into account the scoring system when making my picks. So, changing the rules at this stage would be wrong, and completely unethical.

But it IS a Sun Belt tournament pick'em... So stupid rules to determine who finished 1st would seem perfectly appropriate.

Who finished 3rd? And how could that be used to screw the rightful winner over?