Ladies Game

CMJ

where are the 90 feet of heat smart asses?

I'm right hear. I think FFR is at the Fire station. Quoner and Tasty are ready to watch the tournament.

Any other "Dumb Ass" questions?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

You know they will be.. In fact I'm willing to bet they are hoping NT loses just so they can rub it in our faces

now that's a stupid statement. no north texas fan would ever hope for a team to lose. sure, some rag on the womens bb coach's philosophy, but that hasn't nothing to do with wishing OUR team would lose just so they could prove a point. damn...

Edited by radiogreen
  • Upvote 2

now that's a stupid statement. no north texas fan would ever hope for a team to lose. sure, some rag on the womens bb coach's philosophy, but that hasn't nothing to do with wishing OUR team would lose just so they could prove a point. damn...

Sure they won't admit it but it wouldn't meet their agenda if the women keep winning, would it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

You know they will be.. In fact I'm willing to bet they are hoping NT loses just so they can rub it in our faces

I have never once criticized Stephens and neither has Tasty. You all can have 94 feet of my meat for these terrible accusations.

• Upvote 2

I have never once criticized Stephens and neither has Tasty. You all can have 94 feet of my meat for these terrible accusations.

My apologies Quoner and TTG. I thought you were among the group that didn't like the Stephens philosophy. Hope you're having a good time at the tournament.

To Keith,

You are a complete TOOL! I will cheer for any team that represents NT, even if you are on it.

I hope Stephens proves me wrong and wins the Sun Belt Tournament.

But I'm a realist! Again I speak for myself only.

You'll notice I didn't use the "R" word, even though it describes your level of intellect as I did not want to insult the mentally challenged out there by comparing them to you and you're not thinking, worthless self.

Edited by GreenBat
  • Upvote 2

Sure they won't admit it but it wouldn't meet their agenda if the women keep winning, would it?

depends upon their agenda....i haven't seen their proposal yet, so i can only assume that since they are NORTH TEXAS fans, then they would be for the success of all teams...even those with which they disagree about philosophies.

• Upvote 1