Arkansas Little Rock

CMJ

Nice win. The team is playing well, both offensively and defensively. Say what you will about UALR, but they usually play tough defense, and it didnt look really hard for us on offense today. Good sign.

Go WKU and lets wrap up the West... Then the SBC outright!!

Edited by UNT90

Sounds like a good crowd for a saturday afternoon.

Rick

Very good crowd. Most of the side opposite the benches was full. Crowd was also helped out by nearly 1,000 school kids from area schools ( I saw Frisco & Little Elm ISD there)

I wish we had more , hopefully we can get 5K+ Thursday night

Billy Gillespie in the house today.

Also, Dr. B was there for at least a little while. Walked out past us a little after halftime, and I had a chance to tell her that I appreciated the time she spent with us and that she'll be missed.

She says "I'm really going to miss this place, too."

Glad she made the trip out today.

• Upvote 2

Quick question about the PA announcer ... I've been wondering, do we have a new PA announcer at the basketball games this year? It just all seems a bit more like "Humble" Billy Hayes at UNT games now & I don't remember it being that way before. The less our guy can sound like a Mavs "screamer", the better. If it's the same guy, I guess I am just getting old. lol

Quick question about the PA announcer ... I've been wondering, do we have a new PA announcer at the basketball games this year? It just all seems a bit more like "Humble" Billy Hayes at UNT games now & I don't remember it being that way before. The less our guy can sound like a Mavs "screamer", the better. If it's the same guy, I guess I am just getting old. lol

Choose Option B: You're getting old!

It's Tim Crouch, the same guy.