CMJ

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NT 65

USA 61

7:52 left

I haven't mentioned yet, but Alzee Williams and Richard Thomas didn't dress. Hank isn't sure if they're in trouble, or what the deal is. Still playing really well considering.

Alzee told me before the game that he hurt his shoulder...not sure what is up with thomas...

anyways...great game tonight....biggest student crowd in recent memory...hopefully this makes them all come back

Great win. Starters were GREAT! Little Matlock played good D. We need some bench scoring from the 2 and 3 postions. We need Mangrum and Thomas back healthy and producing. Collin had an awful game. Thomas needs to get well and produce like he did in JUCO. These things are key after Josh and Eric's health.

Sort of sad that our season average is unlikely to get anywhere close to 3K in the stands. I suppose that is somehat expected given our OOC slate, but our home non-con schedule wasn't that great last year either. Despite this, we nearly averaged as many fans as the previous season without the benefit of an OSU type of game.

Edited by CMJ

That was a pleasant surprise of a win. We really seemed to fire on all cylinders. We are simply a completely different team with a healthy Eric Tramiel. He makes everyone better with his contributions and leadership. Hands down our most important player on the team. We cannot win reliably without him playing 30 minutes or more per game with good health.

Good consistancy tonight, but I'm still ready to bail if we lose to the toppers on the road.

Quoner...I'm serious...where did you see the consistency. I was at the game, as always, and I sure saw a bunch of turnovers and some really sloppy play. In addition, once again the team came out like it had rocks in it;'s pockets. If you mean a consistent slow start, OK. But, what consistency? I am not saying you didn't see it, I just want to know where you saw it? From George, maybe? Another double-double night I believe. Another good game from a good kid!

Haven't see the stats as yet, but how many turnovers did UNT have last night?

And, after all that, to win this game is big and a well deserved "hang in there until it clicks" win for the Mean Green. Needed it...earned it!

Quoner...I'm serious...where did you see the consistency. I was at the game, as always, and I sure saw a bunch of turnovers and some really sloppy play. In addition, once again the team came out like it had rocks in it;'s pockets. If you mean a consistent slow start, OK. But, what consistency? I am not saying you didn't see it, I just want to know where you saw it? From George, maybe? Another double-double night I believe. Another good game from a good kid!

Haven't see the stats as yet, but how many turnovers did UNT have last night?

And, after all that, to win this game is big and a well deserved "hang in there until it clicks" win for the Mean Green. Needed it...earned it!

Agree with your take on the game 100%. It was nice to see the team make an effort

to get the ball consistently to our bigs. They did seem to play with a bit more passion as well.

That was nice to see also. GMG