Smu's Bo Levi Mitchell To Transfer

DeepGreen

SMU went 2-4 before he got hurt (one win was against FCS Texas State); Kyle Padron replaced him in a game they lost, then went 5-0 as a starter. I'm not seeing any reason to bring him here.

Actaully Bo Levi went 3-3 and managed to beat a good ECU team. Then he seperated his non-throwing shoulder during a loss at Houston. Then Kyle replaced him and went 5-1 the rest of the way with the only loss on the road at Marshall. And to be 'that guy' even more....the ponies beat SFA in their opener, not Texas State. I saw this guy up close all season long. He is a good kid and probably would serve as a fine backup if he stayed at SMU. Infact, I would probably want him to start over Riley at NT if you wanted my honest opinion. But yeah, he is going FCS so the best of luck to him.

Don't need him...don't want him. Good luck to him in his pursuit of playing time. I hope he hooks on somewhere and gets to play. As for UNT, well, UNT has a good QB in starter Riley Dodge. I am looking forward to seeing how even better he plays after his "year under the gun" as the starter last season. Experience at the D1 level is a great teaching experience. The kid is definitely smart...he has learned and he will be even better. Looking forward to watching Riley and all the Mean Green play in 2010!

GO MEAN GREEN!

We just need to continue to develop the QB's that we have and not worry about any possible transfers. Besides, even if the perception that Riley is always going to be the starter as long as TD is coaching here is false, it's still the perception. And IMHO no talented QB with only a year or so of eligibility will come here as a result.

Now, if there is a big, strong, MEAN D-lineman that wants to transfer, then that's another matter.

Don't need him...don't want him. Good luck to him in his pursuit of playing time. I hope he hooks on somewhere and gets to play. As for UNT, well, UNT has a good QB in starter Riley Dodge. I am looking forward to seeing how even better he plays after his "year under the gun" as the starter last season. Experience at the D1 level is a great teaching experience. The kid is definitely smart...he has learned and he will be even better. Looking forward to watching Riley and all the Mean Green play in 2010!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Really?? UNT football needs just about everything right now.

We just need to continue to develop the QB's that we have and not worry about any possible transfers. Besides, even if the perception that Riley is always going to be the starter as long as TD is coaching here is false, it's still the perception. And IMHO no talented QB with only a year or so of eligibility will come here as a result.

Now, if there is a big, strong, MEAN D-lineman that wants to transfer, then that's another matter.

What about a lovable, gentle giant, like a Michael Oher?

Good move for BLM. Eastern Washington has become a regular in the FCS playoffs. And, their QB graduates, so he'll likely be the starter. The backups were a couple of freshmen who didn't see much playing time. EWU runs an offense similar to SMU.

His experience at SMU was good - he started on an FBS team, got a trip to Hawaii, and a bowl ring...and he's only halfway through his career. Not a bad experience for a kid, I'd say.

Really?? UNT football needs just about everything right now.

UNT doesn't need a QB...but, like Silver said...some big mean D-Linemen, well, bring 'em on....if they are of good character that it! :lol: