Friday's Game

KRAM1

So, nice exhibition win, but Friday's game counts...so who will be watching the Mean Green in person at the Pit Friday????? I hope we can get the spirit band out, a great big group of Pit Crew rowdies and a good turnout from the alums and fans. Need to make some noise and get this season started in the right direction.

Can we get at least 4-5,000 in the Super Pit Friday? I know that's stretching but if the fans and students decide to turn out. Well, could happen and how much fun would that be??? Way cool, and a great way to let the team and JJ know he has support. Any buzz being generated around campus? Any posters or promo working? It's not like this game is a week or two away. No home football game to interfere with the crowd...so, can we get a nice rowdy crowd going for Friday???

I sense a win for the Mean Green. Be there to see it IN PERSOPN..if you can...and I hope you can. Bostonsports...bring a bunch of green wig wearing loud students with you Friday....

GO MEAN GREEN!

ill be their kram...but i cant guarantee i will be bringing alot of people with me...most students seem to leave town on the weekends when there is no football game.

I was amazed at how full the student section was for a Wednesday exhibition against a school most people have never even heard of before.