Official Gomeangreen.com Louisiana Game Watching Party At Pourhouse

Harry

How will the Pourhouse put this on the big screen? This is on ESPN 360 - which is a pretty good online feed.... but it is not listed on GamePlan from what I see. So will they be showing the internet feed on the big screen? What does that look like? Finally - does the sound come out ok? The only reason that I ask is that I would love to hook my own 360 up to the big screen at my house with audio. I have been able to hook it up easily through the VGA feature... But how would I get the audio from the computer to the home speakers? An idea would be to play the radio feed but those things never sync up properly.... Any ideas? I also have a VGA component option... but I guess that I would have to use some sort of audio out from the headphone jack on the laptop?

How will the Pourhouse put this on the big screen? This is on ESPN 360 - which is a pretty good online feed.... but it is not listed on GamePlan from what I see. So will they be showing the internet feed on the big screen? What does that look like? Finally - does the sound come out ok? The only reason that I ask is that I would love to hook my own 360 up to the big screen at my house with audio. I have been able to hook it up easily through the VGA feature... But how would I get the audio from the computer to the home speakers? An idea would be to play the radio feed but those things never sync up properly.... Any ideas? I also have a VGA component option... but I guess that I would have to use some sort of audio out from the headphone jack on the laptop?

Stevie....DirecTV channel 792 at 7 pm (6 central time)......according to the ESPN Game Plan schedule right here:

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/spor...eplan_schedules

I did that last year through my 720p projector on my 120" screen. It wasn't that bad. The audio through the headphone jack works really well through the sound system. You get used to it pretty quick.

Oh, and I'll be at the Pourhouse with a friend. My understanding was that it IS on Game Plan, but what do I know.

Holy cow. We got there around 6:40 because hubby had to work and didn't get home until 6 and we live in The Colony.

The parking lot was totally filled. He went in to see if there was any tables available since we had our two kids with us and they were filled to capacity and the wait was at least 40 minutes!

I was bummed. But we have been listening on the radio. Next time if we can't make it before kick off I'm definitely going to call. :)

I had a late start, so I did not arrive until after the game had started.

The parking lot was full. SRO in the media room.

I got to meet FloMoGrad and his family! Great fans, and good folks!

More fans came in through out the game, so the Pourhouse was packed.

Thanks to the Pourhouse!