Where Are Quoner And Tasty?

OK, it's too quiet and too sane around these days...where are Quoner and Tasty? Did they get banned again for some minor indiscretion or have they just stopped playing in the sandbox? I even PM'd Quoner and he has not replied...how very un-Quoner like.

DO we need to start another "Free Quoner and Tasty" picket line???? Just wondering. You just miss "old spot" when he's not around for awhile.

Anyone know?

GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR UNT FOOTBALL AND QUONER AND TASTY GO AWOL. What up with that? I hope someone has not kidnapped them and will be holding them for ransom.

OK, it's too quiet and too sane around these days...where are Quoner and Tasty? Did they get banned again for some minor indiscretion or have they just stopped playing in the sandbox? I even PM'd Quoner and he has not replied...how very un-Quoner like.

DO we need to start another "Free Quoner and Tasty" picket line???? Just wondering. You just miss "old spot" when he's not around for awhile.

Anyone know?

GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR UNT FOOTBALL AND QUONER AND TASTY GO AWOL. What up with that? I hope someone has not kidnapped them and will be holding them for ransom.

We're both here, it's just the first day after a 3 day holiday weekend. Also, there's a lot more traffic on the board, so we're not as prominent when we do post.

I'm currently preparing for my no-holds-barred gladiator match with Illuvius, which is taking up some of my posting time.

Irony = using your "O-face" when denying pedophilia

I'm digging the themes of your avatars...though I am quite worried as to what you will use for the Bama game.

I'm hoping for a dead elephant.

The other option will undoubtedly get you a ban.

I'm digging the themes of your avatars...though I am quite worried as to what you will use for the Bama game.

I didn't get it the first time I read it.

Gross.

I'm crossing my fingers that he has the balls to go with the better option.

Edited by Green P1

We're both here, it's just the first day after a 3 day holiday weekend. Also, there's a lot more traffic on the board, so we're not as prominent when we do post.

I'm currently preparing for my no-holds-barred gladiator match with Illuvius, which is taking up some of my posting time.

Well... the match was a fan favorite. Unfortunately, Tasty (black helmet, right) got in a lucky shot, and I (red helmet, left) was down for the count.

image_1.jpg

I didn't get it the first time I read it.

Gross.

I'm crossing my fingers that he has the balls to go with the better option.

I got the joke, but just in case there are others who didnt get it, explain it for them.

Well, I got it right away... and I suppose that says something about me. :devil::wub::rolleyes:-_-<_<;)^_^:mellow:

Sorry gang - just been traveling for work and had no time for posting. I'm in some kind of horrible cocoon until Sunday. I hadn't even checked my personal email account since Friday and I know a lot of you are pissed. It's only going to get worse before it gets better. :ph34r:

124086720_c3bb549422_m.jpg

Pray for Mojo.

• Downvote 1