im really sick of espn and thier constant coverage of farve over the last two years.

" this just in! brett farve wiped his ass today and used toliet paper to do it!"

WHO GIVES A CRAP.....RETIRE ALREADY!

POW!

• Downvote 1

Let the old guy play if he wants, why all the drama.

Favre, I would love to watch him beat Green Bay in Green Bay though, I think that would be fun.

I was a huge Favre fan from when he first stepped on the field over a broken Don Majikowski almost 20 years ago. I had a wall of Favre posters and plaques back when I was a kid. Part of growing up in a Packers family.

Having said that, I hope that if Favre does decide to come back with Minnesota, that he gets sacked on the first play of his first game against Green Bay and suffers some sort of non-permanent disabling injury. End of the consecutive games streak, end of his season, end of this retirement bullshit. Six months later, I hope he's totally healed and back to normal.

Also, some mayor is trying to become a judge.

I think it is Sotomayor. Sonia Sotomayor is answering Senate Judicial Committee questions to be confirmed as U. S. Supreme Court Justice

Sonia Sotomayor Wiki

And if the Vikings are STUPID enough to get Favre un-retired and play for them...they get what the deserve. Too many athletes know when to leave the field just before their decline. Favre joins the ranks of one who hung around too long.

Favre joins the ranks of one who hung around too long.

I agree his image and rep gets hurt the longer he stays, but I figure he still truly loves to play and does not want to give it up. If he can still find a starting job more power to him.

i feel for the packers fans...he is doing a jump like when damon went to the yankees after he was a red sox....you dont be the living legend in GB and then go to minnesota...

Yeah and it will be one of those things where after he fails at MN (and he will fail) he will sign on to be a packer for a day just so he can retire a packer....disgusting.

i feel for the packers fans...he is doing a jump like when damon went to the yankees after he was a red sox....you dont be the living legend in GB and then go to minnesota...

It's true. When you think of all the RBI, HR and hit records Damon set as a member of the Red Sox, you almost wonder how he can someday go into the hall with his Yankee cap on. Really focus on all those years he drove in 100 runs or had more than 20 home runs.

• Downvote 1

It's true. When you think of all the RBI, HR and hit records Damon set as a member of the Red Sox, you almost wonder how he can someday go into the hall with his Yankee cap on. Really focus on all those years he drove in 100 runs or had more than 20 home runs.

Of course, Damon's truly great performances came as a member of the Oakland A's, but they're little more than a farm club to New York and Boston anymore.

Of course, Damon's truly great performances came as a member of the Oakland A's, but they're little more than a farm club to New York and Boston anymore.

I had no idea he was only an A for one season. According to Yahoo!, he spent 803 games as a Royal, 155 as an A, 597 in Boston and 516 in New York. I guess he could wear a KC cap into the HOF...

And yes, his last couple of years in Boston where great, but please don't compare his career to Favre, who had one of the best ever in any sport (and I've always hated the pill-popping bastard. Ask Tasty).

• Downvote 1

I had no idea he was only an A for one season. According to Yahoo!, he spent 803 games as a Royal, 155 as an A, 597 in Boston and 516 in New York. I guess he could wear a KC cap into the HOF...

And yes, his last couple of years in Boston where great, but please don't compare his career to Favre, who had one of the best ever in any sport (and I've always hated the pill-popping bastard. Ask Tasty).

im not comparing him stat wise im just stating that the fans will feel the same way...pissed off and like you got kicked in the nuts...

im not comparing him stat wise im just stating that the fans will feel the same way...pissed off and like you got kicked in the nuts...

I know, I know. Mr. Damon is just one of my issues. Dye is my favorite Royal outfielder turned star who gets no credit.

• Downvote 1