Pizza Patron

Napoli's (new off of teasley)

TJ's ( Carroll st)

JJ's ( Oak st)

Roman's (Elm St)

Olive Branch

Luigi's

Little Ceaser's

This thread will become a poll , just searching for all the spots I may have missed so make request if your favorite spot is in the area and is not on this list

Not sure if Double Dave's is still there , I haven't been that way in awhile but it seems there is different name on that building everytime I drive by.

Chuck E Cheese

Chuck E Cheese actually has good pizza. Or they did when I worked there. They had some kick arse ice cream cakes. I made sure one of those was included in my compensation when I had to work a double on a Saturday.

Down in Dallas, Christie's and Frankie's on McKinney have really good pizzas. I would say Christie's edges out, but its close.

I'm way out of the loop anymore, but TJ's used to be on Oak (the former Sir Jackson's Pizza) and J.J.'s was on Carroll. Both very good pizza, IMO.

I just went off yellow pages so you may be right.

Is Mr Gatti's still on the square ??