Acorn Protests Home Foreclosures

ACORN is nothing more than a "strong arm" political group. They will do the administration's bidding because they will gleem even more "power" and influence over the administration. You will recall that prior to being elected ptesident, our current leader was a "community organizer"... see ACORN and all it stands for...what it stands for is itself. ACORN=Obama and Obama=ACORN. Go figure. Now we pay for these community activists to have GPS units to plot your address during the census. What? Why? Power, that's why. How nmuch are YOU paying for that little scam?

Ever wonder why ACORN is getting the lion's share of the census work and hiring? Think Obama's administration. Lovely, just lovely.

ACORN is nothing more than a "strong arm" political group. They will do the administration's bidding because they will gleem even more "power" and influence over the administration. You will recall that prior to being elected ptesident, our current leader was a "community organizer"... see ACORN and all it stands for...what it stands for is itself. ACORN=Obama and Obama=ACORN. Go figure. Now we pay for these community activists to have GPS units to plot your address during the census. What? Why? Power, that's why. How nmuch are YOU paying for that little scam?

Ever wonder why ACORN is getting the lion's share of the census work and hiring? Think Obama's administration. Lovely, just lovely.

That is crazy, I thought he was a Senator from Illinois. I am such an idiot for believing that crap. You know, someone once told me that Reagan had been an "actor" - lol, yeah right. Oh, and some jerk tried to tell me that W was a drunken failed oilman.

We are going to see some of the worst gerrymandering in history coming up after the 2010 census. Should be entertaining and sad all at once.

point #1: Agree strongly.

point #2: Wait until this administration naturalizes "all" illegal aliens.....about 15-20 million or so. There is a "new" block of voters.

point #3: We just about have a one party system anyway the way that the Republican's vote. Go along to get along.

point #4: The new Homeland Security chief, Napaliano, was talking about labeling third political parties, their candidates and the people who support them as "extremist" groups.

that is all i have to say comrade.

Wow,

I wish you turkeys could hear yourselves. Just spend one afternoon not watching Fox news and regurgitating the hate they spew. We have the right to protest....

IE Tea Baggers. How many bags of balls went into your mouth!!!?

One party system's dont work...IE when Bush and Cheney invade a country for OIL...and have no WMD's or legal right's to do so.

And if the greedy wall street gang did not give loans to peeps who could not afford them then there would have been no run-up of housing cost's and the standard 20% down rule would still have this country fiscally responsible.

Oh but wait, Korea, China, Russia and the world bought all those notes bundled and packaged as securities and they lost. Guess what we would have made out with a fortune (USA) but wait ....AIG insured them.....Oh darn! We wanted to get another 1% on top of the 500% we made already and then boom.....oh shoot.....

Now that ARM's are here. And people have made payments for 5 yrs with no problem. because the bank note says raise the rate....WE MUST!!!! Makes no sense

Please pass loan modification to fit current situation ,,,, like what ACORN is lobbying for......but since ACORN is mostly for low income and how do you say BLACK people then most republicans are saying no no no no no.....

However when the "entreprnuers went out and bought 7 investment properties to "rent" thus taking away inventory for the housing bubble to mold" and they are walking away from those houses by the way formed under an LLC....thus not touching their personal property. They are the risk takers.......

Well to you repubs out there....F*** Y**

Hate is all I see from you......I dare you to not watch FOX or MSNBC (just as bad) for 30 days and then you will see ......this administration is doing its best to solve the hugest debacle of a presidency in the history of our USA.

By the way it would be easier to Nationalize 15 million and then close the border then to have a police state for 10 yrs while we threw illegal's into the jails with the African's.......

Don't worry you still have your guns.......I just bought stock in Remington. Up 24% since Nov ....

Just looking through Paranoid eyes.....

Wow,

I wish you turkeys could hear yourselves. Just spend one afternoon not watching Fox news and regurgitating the hate they spew. We have the right to protest....

IE Tea Baggers. How many bags of balls went into your mouth!!!?

One party system's dont work...IE when Bush and Cheney invade a country for OIL...and have no WMD's or legal right's to do so.

And if the greedy wall street gang did not give loans to peeps who could not afford them then there would have been no run-up of housing cost's and the standard 20% down rule would still have this country fiscally responsible.

Oh but wait, Korea, China, Russia and the world bought all those notes bundled and packaged as securities and they lost. Guess what we would have made out with a fortune (USA) but wait ....AIG insured them.....Oh darn! We wanted to get another 1% on top of the 500% we made already and then boom.....oh shoot.....

Now that ARM's are here. And people have made payments for 5 yrs with no problem. because the bank note says raise the rate....WE MUST!!!! Makes no sense

Please pass loan modification to fit current situation ,,,, like what ACORN is lobbying for......but since ACORN is mostly for low income and how do you say BLACK people then most republicans are saying no no no no no.....

However when the "entreprnuers went out and bought 7 investment properties to "rent" thus taking away inventory for the housing bubble to mold" and they are walking away from those houses by the way formed under an LLC....thus not touching their personal property. They are the risk takers.......

Well to you repubs out there....F*** Y**

Hate is all I see from you......I dare you to not watch FOX or MSNBC (just as bad) for 30 days and then you will see ......this administration is doing its best to solve the hugest debacle of a presidency in the history of our USA.

By the way it would be easier to Nationalize 15 million and then close the border then to have a police state for 10 yrs while we threw illegal's into the jails with the African's.......

Don't worry you still have your guns.......I just bought stock in Remington. Up 24% since Nov ....

Just looking through Paranoid eyes.....

eeally-

dude, thanks for the laugh. this can only be satire. :lol: