Russo Granted Transfer

NT80

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too skinny for my taste. I know that others like that.

I'll second that. Way too skinny.

You don't have to like 'em fat. But, there's got to be something there.

As far as women on the conservative side of the ledger, give me Palin. She had some meat on the bone, but not too much. Enough up top for the men who look at the picture from an above the waistline perspective; solid enough down below for the leg men.

Not that we're only judging these women on their looks or anything. I'm sure FFR appreciates Coulter more for her intellect. B) And, while I was appreciative of the camera angles of Palin during her debate with Biden, I really more interested in what she had to say. Or something like that.

Biden%20Palin%20Square%20Off%20VP%20Deba

Biden playing pocket pool while Palin speaks

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

=img] Biden%20Palin%20Square%20Off%20VP%20Deba

Biden playing pocket pool while Palin speaks

And we wonder why our nation is in such bad shape. Sad that these were the choices that we had, and I include both heads of the tickets in this statement.

But, on a strictly attractiveness basis, give me Coulter (as long as I can give her the crockadile dundee female test after seeing that adams apple). Was always a sucker for a skinny blond. Plus, although I see Coulter as extremely demanding, she would be far less annoying than Palin, dontcha knooow.

You guys are such amateurs. Why choose? Threesome.

EDIT: This is quite an impressive thread derailment. I guess it is hard to blame Tasty for this one...

This derailment was much needed with the crap that is being spewed forth like gospel. Mods should definitely delete this damned thread. It's not that the program has hit a rough patch that I am embarrassed to be a fan of UNT. I'm embarrassed because by calling myself a fan, I am lumped in with the type of comments that are made in this thread, which are not reflective of the majority. Give me all the jack-assery TTG and Quoner used to bring, and all the cussing one could fit to this sad sack of crap. Unreal.

This derailment was much needed with the crap that is being spewed forth like gospel. Mods should definitely delete this damned thread. It's not that the program has hit a rough patch that I am embarrassed to be a fan of UNT. I'm embarrassed because by calling myself a fan, I am lumped in with the type of comments that are made in this thread, which are not reflective of the majority. Give me all the jack-assery TTG and Quoner used to bring, and all the cussing one could fit to this sad sack of crap. Unreal.

the attacks on dodge's family are way out of line and should be deleted. the attacks on dodge's college record and for his recruits leaving have merit. debate on why players leave a program are as immportant. dont be embarrassed because many fans wnat a better showing by their schools football team be embarrassed for those who say it is ok to be losers for a few more years and not to expct better. win or go home