Unt Lacrosse Vs. Rival Smu Tonight..battle For 1st Place

On behalf of the sucessful UNT Men's Lacrosse Team this year, this is the biggest game for the LSA North. This is the last regular season game against Town Rival SMU...and yes this game gets ugly down to the wire. Alot of the players and I will be passing out flyers next week to get the place packed and rockin. If you weren't there for the Tech game...the fans were pumped and got really rowdy as we won 12-9. I encourage everyone to come out and support these guys for their excellent peformance this year and undefeated in conference play. The SMU game is a battle for 1st place and a bye for the LSA playoffs to have a chance to win it all and play at Nationals in Denver Colorado for the big MCLA National championship. SMU has the same record as UNT and we want to send them home packin early like we did three years ago when UNT came back by 8 goals at half time and won the game at the very end by one at SMU.

Game Starts at 7pm

Date: April 9th

www.collegelax.us

www.mcla.us

www.mclamag.com

Lacrosse? Does anyone really care fellows?

And Lacrosse, or LAX, is an awesome awesome sport! great to play, and great to watch. Most people don't know much about it which invokes alot of ignorant responses but in fact it is a fun game to watch, very physical and pretty violent. I played a little in High School and had a great time. I haven't had the pleasure of watching our very own team but I am looking forward to a chance to do that.

Stupid SMU