Free Student Bus To Hot Springs

Dean of students' office is organizing. If interested, email to deanofstudents@unt.edu.

And remember, student admission is free with a student ID.

See everybody there.

students also get free hotel...4 to a room...and dont have to pay for bus or tickets...only thing students pay for is food...if the bus comes back sunday night then i can do this since i have class and work monday.

students also get free hotel...4 to a room...and dont have to pay for bus or tickets...only thing students pay for is food...if the bus comes back sunday night then i can do this since i have class and work monday.

That is one hell of a deal.

Anyone know what time they are coming back? I have work late Sunday night (9pm) I probably can't go

what i have heard is the plan is to leave sat at 2 for the women's game at 9 pm....stay overnight and then go to the mens game which i think is at 3....assume that game take 2 hours it would be 5 and then a 5 1/2 hour trip back would put us in denton around 10/10:30 with no stops....11/11:30 with stops....so i doubt we would be back at 9...

WOW!!!! Very nice. I hope that no one finds anything to complain about in this deal. I also hope the bus is PACKED!!!! Go Mean Green! Thanks for helping get our students to the game....VERY NICE INDEED. :clapping:

When will this madness stop?! Paying for students' bus fare? Paying for their hotel rooms? Free tickets to the game? When will people stop looking for a hand-out? Everybody knows that if you just let the market run its course the students who really want to work for it will make it to Hot Springs and the ones who are super duper lazy welfare mothers will stay home. America is doomed!!