Saw This Trolling The Tcu Board

I know how he feels, I'm fed up too... but TCU? Why not back UT, Missouri or OU like all of the other band-waggoner's? At least they compete for a National Championship each year. I wouldnt do it, but if your going to be a "Wagon-jumper"... at least pick a wagon that travels to bowl games in January?

Well, Go FROGS.... I guess???

GMG!!!

Saw this on the same thread.

QUOTE(NewTCUFan @ Dec 30 2008, 11:56 AM)

my relationship with the AD, etc, has led me to do this

From DeepPurple[/b]

Many of us remember your AD from his days as head of Football Operations at TCU. It was a rocky relationship and he never fit in. We kept slipping on the slime trails he left wherever he went. Have hardly ever seen a character as two-faced and fundamentally dishonest -- unless it was Dennis Franchione.

Saw this on the same thread.

QUOTE(NewTCUFan @ Dec 30 2008, 11:56 AM)

my relationship with the AD, etc, has led me to do this

From DeepPurple[/b]

Many of us remember your AD from his days as head of Football Operations at TCU. It was a rocky relationship and he never fit in. We kept slipping on the slime trails he left wherever he went. Have hardly ever seen a character as two-faced and fundamentally dishonest -- unless it was Dennis Franchione.

One thing should be made perfectly clear, whether this is a little hoax-ter or if this is a real post this guy wins the:

Super Douche award!!!

Congrats you super Douche!!!

I hear he is on his second pair of knee-pads in FW, and has apparently learned to swallow with ease.

Hey now, don't you go expecting anything! Don't you know how limited we are!?!? We don't have this, we don't have that. Just sit down and be PATIENT!

It seems to me the last time we had a winning record before 2002 was 1994. How on earth did the program survive with the sky falling like that?

I know how he feels, I'm fed up too... but TCU? Why not back UT, Missouri or OU like all of the other band-waggoner's? At least they compete for a National Championship each year. I wouldnt do it, but if your going to be a "Wagon-jumper"... at least pick a wagon that travels to bowl games in January?

Well, Go FROGS.... I guess???

GMG!!!

Well, TCU is going to finish in the top 10......

Not sure if i believe that guy as we get lots of trolls on our board.

"I know I'm a general in the Continental Army. However, I've been a fan of the British since I was a kid." - Benedict Arnold

The above quote is all you need to know about new frog fan.

There's plenty like him. I hope he's happy at TCU..

And by the way, the women at NT are legendary. Check out how many Miss Texas winners have come from NT. Oh, and 2 Miss Americas

Sounds like a spoiled little DeepPurple person that didn't get his way and/or thought he was a better athletic department employee than RV was. Or better yet, they fired this poor guys best friend.

Ummm...you know that 75% of the people here excel at telling the AD what to do and how to do it, right?

BTW --- MORE POSTERS!!!!

Sad, if real...I have to be careful as I have "fallen" for GMG.Com "scam" postings in the past and have taken more than a little "heat" for it, so, I'll just say...seems to me this sort of thing is why UNT fans have a bit of a "who cares" reputation around the metroplex and maybe the state. Too many "fair weather" fans and grads. Grads who could "care less" about UNT after attending or graduating, too many "locals" who have no clue what the value UNT is to Denton and the surrounding communities and too many faculty and staff who do not support the school who provides their paycheck!

Man, too bad...but...so it is...BUT, good news MEAN GREEN FANS...in spite of this guys "running"...good things are happening with overall support of UNT from alums, fans, the City of Denton and the faculty and staff. Sure, it's a bit slow for my liking in coming around, but the good news is that IT IS coming around...so, stay with the program...you WILL be rewarded and yes, in your lifetime!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Sad, if real...I have to be careful as I have "fallen" for GMG.Com "scam" postings in the past and have taken more than a little "heat" for it, so, I'll just say...seems to me this sort of thing is why UNT fans have a bit of a "who cares" reputation around the metroplex and maybe the state. Too many "fair weather" fans and grads. Grads who could "care less" about UNT after attending or graduating, too many "locals" who have no clue what the value UNT is to Denton and the surrounding communities and too many faculty and staff who do not support the school who provides their paycheck!

Man, too bad...but...so it is...BUT, good news MEAN GREEN FANS...in spite of this guys "running"...good things are happening with overall support of UNT from alums, fans, the City of Denton and the faculty and staff. Sure, it's a bit slow for my liking in coming around, but the good news is that IT IS coming around...so, stay with the program...you WILL be rewarded and yes, in your lifetime!

GO MEAN GREEN!

KRAM1 for President!!

This makes me sick. Revoke his degree. I don't want this guy around anyways.

"Yes they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell." - Samuel L Jackson, A Time To Kill.

Just an unrelated random movie quote, not a comment on this man's actions.