Anyone Notice Tonight........

CorinthEagle

The person running the merchandise table, selling NORTH TEXAS gear, was decked out in a Butler University sweatshirt? I mean what a great sales pitch....."buy NT gear, of course I'M not wearing it at their own arena, but you should buy some anyway". You shouldn't have to tell your vendors NOT to wear another university's stuff while selling yours should you? Ridiculous.

The person running the merchandise table, selling NORTH TEXAS gear, was decked out in a Butler University sweatshirt? I mean what a great sales pitch....."buy NT gear, of course I'M not wearing it at their own arena, but you should buy some anyway". You shouldn't have to tell your vendors NOT to wear another university's stuff while selling yours should you? Ridiculous.

<_<

did you say anything to that person?

This is totally unacceptable. Email Rick at the athletics department. I doubt they would tolerate this. Heck, at the Cameron game they actually gave a fan in the front row a UNT shirt just to cover up a UT shirt.

I come in near gate D. Was this the Mean Green Gear site near gate D ?

Lifer is right. Wear whatever you wish on your own time. while working for NT and especially NT Athletics, wear green.

Rick or some assistant AD should be made aware of this.

I like the idea of an attendee wearing a third party shirt (neither school is playing) being asked to put on a Mean Green Shirt, and the fans and band making a big deal about it.

GO MEAN GREEN

I come in near gate D. Was this the Mean Green Gear site near gate D ?

Lifer is right. Wear whatever you wish on your own time. while working for NT and especially NT Athletics, wear green.

Rick or some assistant AD should be made aware of this.

I like the idea of an attendee wearing a third party shirt (neither school is playing) being asked to put on a Mean Green Shirt, and the fans and band making a big deal about it.

GO MEAN GREEN

The only problem with this is that TY Sports would run out of material to cover at the UNT games once conference starts. Texas Douche, OU douche, Etc. etc. etc....

The Super Pit employs and staffs their merchandise people and ticket takers. Take it up with them.

Let me correct you on that one. My woman works there and they staff the ticket takers, and ushers per athletic's requests for basketball games. The mean green gear store is put there by athletics, and if there is an issue with the vendor, that needs to be taken up with athletics.

-Felix

this message has been approved by my woman.