Tailgating

SilverEagle

I can't make it. Out of town

Anyone know if anyone wants 4 tickets section D and a Blue Lot Pass?

Hey Nightmare, I sent you a PM. I am bringing out another crew of newbies including my g/f's family - we could use the tix as well as the parking pass if you aren't gonna use them. I sent you my e-mail and phone through your Private Messenger on here, let me know if you get it. Thanks!

Steve

p.s. This board is so good about communicating extra tickets... for the last game, I brought 7 possible new NT fans and through GMG, they were all able to enjoy the game without paying for a ticket. 4 of those peeps were a family and had so much fun they are going to get the Family Fun Pack next year. These late games (combined with our bad record and bad timing of this game due to Turkey Day) will cause many people to stay at home. I encourage everyone to post their unused tickets on here so that other fans can grab potential future season ticket holders. The tailgating alone is a huge draw for them to come back... plus there will be lots of family in town that will just about be sick of talking to one another by the time Saturday rolls around. Deal with Black Friday on Friday and come out for The Mean Green Saturday!

Hey Nightmare, I sent you a PM. I am bringing out another crew of newbies including my g/f's family - we could use the tix as well as the parking pass if you aren't gonna use them. I sent you my e-mail and phone through your Private Messenger on here, let me know if you get it. Thanks!

Steve

p.s. This board is so good about communicating extra tickets... for the last game, I brought 7 possible new NT fans and through GMG, they were all able to enjoy the game without paying for a ticket. 4 of those peeps were a family and had so much fun they are going to get the Family Fun Pack next year. These late games (combined with our bad record and bad timing of this game due to Turkey Day) will cause many people to stay at home. I encourage everyone to post their unused tickets on here so that other fans can grab potential future season ticket holders. The tailgating alone is a huge draw for them to come back... plus there will be lots of family in town that will just about be sick of talking to one another by the time Saturday rolls around. Deal with Black Friday on Friday and come out for The Mean Green Saturday!

Stebo got it and PM'd you back

Glad I could find a home for them. Jperg will probably appreciate not sitting next to my rambunctious 3 year old

I have a question. Am I correct that the Orange lot is paid parking, but not permit parking? Over the past couple years, I haven't made it to the game as early as I'd have liked. When I get there, the light signs always say Permit Only to turn toward the Orange lot. If I get there early enough, can I pay to park in Orange? How early before the game do I have to get there? I'm tired of being a migrant tailgater and dragging my cooler from the lots on campus. I don't seem to have enough scene control to buy into the Mean Green Club. (The wife doesn't drink the green kook aid.)

I have a question. Am I correct that the Orange lot is paid parking, but not permit parking? Over the past couple years, I haven't made it to the game as early as I'd have liked. When I get there, the light signs always say Permit Only to turn toward the Orange lot. If I get there early enough, can I pay to park in Orange? How early before the game do I have to get there? I'm tired of being a migrant tailgater and dragging my cooler from the lots on campus. I don't seem to have enough scene control to buy into the Mean Green Club. (The wife doesn't drink the green kook aid.)

Orange lot is $10 for anyone who wants to park there. I highly, highly doubt you're gonna have any trouble on the 29th.