Rockets 112 Mavs 102

What's your MAVERICK season predictions ??

47 W 35 L , will get the 7th or 8th seed in the West and lose in the 1st round.... AGAIN !!

Please no one tell him that it is spelled "annals."

Best.

Signature.

Ever.

And yeah, the Mavs are probably 6 or 7 in the West.

Also, really interesting tonight to see T-Mac sit in crunch-time while Artest took over.

• Downvote 1

The sequel is not near as good as the 1st !! Ron Jermey should have gotten a Tony for his role !

The quote is from Will Farrell's Semi Pro :P

I knew I recognized it, but I was excited about the anal part and just short of dumped it all out there at once. Always happens.

• Downvote 1

Also, really interesting tonight to see T-Mac sit in crunch-time while Artest took over.

Thought so too. I don't think T-Mac looked very good at all tonight.

What I am excited about is that the Rockets, much like sexy-time Ms South Carolina, appear to have some quality depth. That should only improve with Battier's return.

Its a long season. As we saw tonight, Artest could very easily end up in the middle of a skirmish (why he was anywhere near that I haven't any idea) and T-Mac could/almost certainly will get hurt or have issues with his metaphorical vagine. I do like the chemistry of this team.

Also, Josh Howard is a man-beast.

Edited by Eagle1855

Houston is super stout this year so I am not down on the Mavs losing to them last night. If everybody is healthy and Artest plays like he pretty much did last then then I do not see anybody stopping Houston. Even the Lakers wouldn't beat Houston in my opinion. My concern was the way the Mavs played defense....I felt like it was the Don Nelson era again.

I wouldn't worry about the game too much. The Mavs didn't even have a healthy Devon George last night.

Avery is gone...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please stop referencing that spare and his never ending string of vaginal injuries as a cause, sub-cause or sub-sub-cause for a Maverick loss.

I still see this as a 50+ win team. Antoine Wright is going to take a major step forward and lock down the G2 spot this year. I know he's in his third year but he looked extremely nervous out there last night. Brandon Bass will continue to grow his game, although I'm worried about how many minutes they're going to be able to find for him. If Gerald Green is ever going to be anything his time is right now. He's got unlimited potential, but I'm not buying it. Jet/Stack give you the same solid contributions of the bench as they always have, but look for Stack to begin deteriorating rapidly. The guy I'm most interested in is Shawne Williams, but with the trouble they're going to have finding minutes for Bass, I don't know how the hell they play Williams at all. Damp/Diop.........Houston got 30-13 out of Yao and the Mavs got 3-5 out of our dynamic duo. It is what it is.

I absolutely love JJB as a cute little spark plug/garbage time guy and the uptempo style might hide some of his flaws, but if he doesn't find his jumper thats been missing for a year and a half now they're going to have to do something at backup G1.

Edited by Green P1