***it's Offical***

UNTflyer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me in the bookstore on Tuesday morning:

Give me some of those things you cheer with, a couple giant foam fingers, one of those things you yell through! Hey! Green jello shots for everybody!!

Now doesn't someone around here owe us the tip of his pinky finger?

I only owe the fingernail!!

:lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::D:lol::rolleyes::D:P:):P Great to hear the good news. Thanks to all the students who are forward thinking and can see the real benefits to UNT...the entire campus community... of a new stadium. THANK TO FLYER for all the continuing info and for your continued positive comments and hard work. It was your comments and the work you were doing along with the many students I talked with over the past few weeks that kept me so positive about the outcome.

Sure glad I didn't turn "doom and gloom" like several folks on this board...gotta stay positive...it is WAY MORE FUN!!!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN....UNT WINS at MONROE TONIGHT to cap off a great day for the MEAN GREEN NATION!!!!!

GREAT JOB STUDENTS...well, most of you anyway!!!!

Good lord. I just realized that 2800 students voted for the stadium, and there were 2000 on the facebook group. You think that was the tipping point?

I hope so. The wall posting in that group was always pretty active so I think everyone that joined was keeping up with it.

I would like to reiterate all the thanks to people like Flyer and everyone else who had a hand in making this happen. This could seriously be the turning point in our beloved program's history. Someone archive this thread...I will want to read it again some day to remember where we will have come from.