Rodge Signaling In Plays?

THOR

what was up with that? usually it's tune, meager, and phillips. then tonight, it's rodge and dodge doing it in the second half. phillips was just standing a ways away from the qb signalers and the other two weren't signaling in the second half. this doesn't mean that rodge is getting closer to playing qb is it???

what was up with that? usually it's tune, meager, and phillips. then tonight, it's rodge and dodge doing it in the second half. phillips was just standing a ways away from the qb signalers and the other two weren't signaling in the second half. this doesn't mean that rodge is getting closer to playing qb is it???

Could mean he's doing his internship for a coaching career.

The way that Vizza plays ball as indicated by his ability to make plays with very little other than Fitz, I don't see anyone winning the job.

I am hoping that Riley can be next year's big play replacement for Casey. Riley is must better suited to play in the slot than to be body slammed and asked to take the hits that Vizza takes and sometimes delivers.

Guest GrayEagleOne

I believe that I read that there are two or three signallers; one of which is live on a given play. The one that's live varies with each play. That way no one can steal signals. There are four with red caps (play signallers) and not all are active every game. The four are Meager, Tune, Matt Phillips, and Riley Dodge. Atl least one coach also signals plays. what I don't know is does Vizza have the option to choose which of the plays that he wants?

I believe that I read that there are two or three signallers; one of which is live on a given play. The one that's live varies with each play. That way no one can steal signals. There are four with red caps (play signallers) and not all are active every game. The four are Meager, Tune, Matt Phillips, and Riley Dodge. Atl least one coach also signals plays. what I don't know is does Vizza have the option to choose which of the plays that he wants?

i've never seen 4 playcallers all year, this is why i ask. the wifey said that at the 101 class, that they were shown that there would be 3 signal callers, with one live...why that would change this game, maybe earlier, i don't know. kinda odd that there were only two playcallers, dodge and RODGE, late in the first half/second half

Edited by radiogreen

i've never seen 4 playcallers all year, this is why i ask. the wifey said that at the 101 class, that they were shown that there would be 3 signal callers, with one live...why that would change this game, maybe earlier, i don't know.

I hear what you are asking, but how much of what you have seen so far this year makes much sense?

i've never seen 4 playcallers all year, this is why i ask. the wifey said that at the 101 class, that they were shown that there would be 3 signal callers, with one live...why that would change this game, maybe earlier, i don't know. kinda odd that there were only two playcallers, dodge and RODGE, late in the first half/second half

Quit using nicknames....... it makes you appear unprofessional.

nothing makes sense this year GOMEANGREEN1999!!!!

and GREENP1...damn it, i'm not professional!!!! hahahah :)

I will say this about the QB's from last night, in relation to some degree as to what you are asking, I did think that the QB's seemed to be more separated from each other for most of the game. I was always under the understanding that the QB's took the plays from the OC, and each series that they started, Vizza would be informed as to which QB would be calling in the right play and the "right" QB would change each series. Then like you said, last night it didn't appear to me as Tune, Meager or Phillips were signaling any plays. I suppose the fact that Riley is now wearing a red cap, suggests that he will not be going in as WR anymore?

I will say this about the QB's from last night, in relation to some degree as to what you are asking, I did think that the QB's seemed to be more separated from each other for most of the game. I was always under the understanding that the QB's took the plays from the OC, and each series that they started, Vizza would be informed as to which QB would be calling in the right play and the "right" QB would change each series. Then like you said, last night it didn't appear to me as Tune, Meager or Phillips were signaling any plays. I suppose the fact that Riley is now wearing a red cap, suggests that he will not be going in as WR anymore?

dude, who knows!!!! i was thinking the same thing and how odd it was that only two people were signaling plays, dodge and RODGE, but who knows whats going on or what this means. it could be nothing, it could be something....

dude, who knows!!!! i was thinking the same thing and how odd it was that only two people were signaling plays, dodge and RODGE, but who knows whats going on or what this means. it could be nothing, it could be something....

I swear this is the one of the worst & most annoying nicknames I've ever seen.

Edited by Got5onIt

Rush! Halftime! VIZZA!....Rush! Halftime! VIZZA!....Rush! Halftime! VIZZA!....

The message was clearly being conveyed to Giovanni's as he ran the clock in the waning moments of the first half.

Problem was, the signal wasn't being sent in from the sideline at all, it was being telepathically sent from one of the spirit groups...and Vizza was just a misspelling.

I asked Todge about the playcalling after the game and he said that Rodge, Millips, and Nune were all active decoys and the actual playcall was coming in from Rillareal in the Booth. Every once in awhile they would let Mean Green Great Rlannigan call a play too...

Jearing OUT

Edited by UNT_92_Fan

I asked Todge about the playcalling after the game and he said that Rodge, Millips, and Nune were all active decoys and the actual playcall was coming in from Rillareal in the Booth. Every once in awhile they would let Mean Green Great Rlannigan call a play too...

Jearing OUT

I'm right there with ya'. That whole Rodge and Todge routine is played, sooo played.

HivmmiUKEjw

The way that Vizza plays ball as indicated by his ability to make plays with very little other than Fitz, I don't see anyone winning the job.

I am hoping that Riley can be next year's big play replacement for Casey. Riley is must better suited to play in the slot than to be body slammed and asked to take the hits that Vizza takes and sometimes delivers.

Totally makes sense. Being asked to take the shotgun, throw the ball away while dodging lumbering lineman is MUCH more tolling and dangerous than asking him to run in routes across the middle in the face of on-coming, blazing missiles linebackers.

Totally makes sense. Being asked to take the shotgun, throw the ball away while dodging lumbering lineman is MUCH more tolling and dangerous than asking him to run in routes across the middle in the face of on-coming, blazing missiles linebackers.

I bet QB's in general would disagree with you on that one. You ever heard of being blinded sided, how about taking a hit just about every play when a QB throws (at least in our offense.

I bet QB's in general would disagree with you on that one. You ever heard of being blinded sided, how about taking a hit just about every play when a QB throws (at least in our offense.

I've heard of being blindsided. I realize what you're saying, I just thinking playing keep away is a much fairer idea than running a specific route across the middle and jumping for a ball when you know a LB is coming from the opposing direction, ready to tear your head off. I can certainly see how it sounded like I was down-playing what a QB has to face, so touche.

But what do I know? I've never played a down of organized, full contact football in my life, so I have to concede to those with experience/in the know.