Victory Pound!

bstnsportsfan3

The group me and 3 other RA's created to get residents in the dorm, thier is an article about us in the daily...My Name is Tony DeSousa...Here's a link

http://media.www.ntdaily.com/media/storage...t-3435437.shtml

But radio, television and film junior Tony DeSousa said the group belongs as much to residents as it does to athletes.

"So many athletes live here," DeSousa said. "That's another big reason we did it is to support them."

though that line should say the group belongs to athletes as much as residents! lol...its ok though

I cannot emphasize enough how much you will cherish what you are doing when you and the students are out in the world. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you did something that counted while at North Texas and you will have fun doing it. Like it or not, the success of the athletic programs have a big impact on public perception of the university and you will see it reflected when you enter the workforce post grad.

Good stuff. The whole UNT image is getting out there and I am loving it. On the Ticket I hear a UNT commercial just about every break and hear a reference to UNT after about every ticker. All of this will have a positive affect on our university and our athletics program. Lets hope the Victory Pound continues to grow and grow.

Good stuff. The whole UNT image is getting out there and I am loving it. On the Ticket I hear a UNT commercial just about every break and hear a reference to UNT after about every ticker. All of this will have a positive affect on our university and our athletics program. Lets hope the Victory Pound continues to grow and grow.

I said discover UNT about 4 times today.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

The group me and 3 other RA's created to get residents in the dorm, thier is an article about us in the daily...My Name is Tony DeSousa...Here's a link

http://media.www.ntdaily.com/media/storage...t-3435437.shtml

But radio, television and film junior Tony DeSousa said the group belongs as much to residents as it does to athletes.

"So many athletes live here," DeSousa said. "That's another big reason we did it is to support them."

though that line should say the group belongs to athletes as much as residents! lol...its ok though

Kudos to you, Tony! It takes guts to stand up for school spirit on campus at UNT, but where there are leaders there will be followers. Never give up. Even the jaded and juvenile have somewhere in them a desire to be part of a proud community. There is hardly anything more important than satisfying that desire.

Guest GrayEagleOne

I love the use of the official NT Battle Flag in the photo. It's one of the longest standing traditional symbols of NT school pride still in use today.

Good job, y'all.

Rick

Help, Rick. Has the battle flag not been changed? I've seen a battle flag with the SOW on a green field. Can we still get the green state flag car flags?

• 2 weeks later...