7 Possessions

Travis Scott

new member...1st post...here goes

I can't stop thinking about the comments that Todd Dodge made on his show Monday night. He said that in 4 losses they had last year the games came down to 7 possessions. Considering the tough season our defense had, this is pretty encouraging to me. It's kinda like the Rangers and pitching...if they would just not give up that big inning, their record would be a lot better. They have the offense to win and I believe the Mean Green do too. Our defense needs only a few more small wins during a game and our record could be a lot better than 2-10. That along with a consistant kicking game which we should hopefully have this year. I'm excited about the season and the experience we gained on both sides of the ball...can't wait to listen to the game on Saturday!!

new member...1st post...here goes

I can't stop thinking about the comments that Todd Dodge made on his show Monday night. He said that in 4 losses they had last year the games came down to 7 possessions. Considering the tough season our defense had, this is pretty encouraging to me. It's kinda like the Rangers and pitching...if they would just not give up that big inning, their record would be a lot better. They have the offense to win and I believe the Mean Green do too. Our defense needs only a few more small wins during a game and our record could be a lot better than 2-10. That along with a consistant kicking game which we should hopefully have this year. I'm excited about the season and the experience we gained on both sides of the ball...can't wait to listen to the game on Saturday!!

"May I start by saying how thrilled we are to have you here. We are such fans of your music and all of your records. I'm not speaking of yours personally, but the whole genre of the rock and roll."--Lt. Hookstratten, This Is Spinal Tap

"May I start by saying how thrilled we are to have you here. We are such fans of your music and all of your records. I'm not speaking of yours personally, but the whole genre of the rock and roll."--Lt. Hookstratten, This Is Spinal Tap

:lol: I can't top that response. Let me just say welcome to the board!

"Why are we playing at an Air Force Base??" --Nigel Tufnel

"Why are we playing at an Air Force Base??" --Nigel Tufnel

"This is our monthly "At Ease" weekend. It gives us a chance to let our hair down, although I see you've got a head start in that department. I shouldn't talk, though, I'm getting a little shaggy myself. I'd better not stand too close to you, people might think I'm part of the band. I'm joking, of course."

--Lt. Hookstratten This Is Spinal Tap