Excited About The Season

This year is going to be good!

Welcome! I hope we can show some improvement. Some of the fence sitters over on the facebook page say they would support the stadium if the team could just show some improvement. 3-9, 2-10, and 2-10 isn't encouraging any of them to support a stadium.

Welcome! I hope we can show some improvement. Some of the fence sitters over on the facebook page say they would support the stadium if the team could just show some improvement. 3-9, 2-10, and 2-10 isn't encouraging any of them to support a stadium.

I have no doubt this team will turn it around, but I can understand the person that says 3-9, 2-10 and 2-10 doesn't excite them. I am not too thrilled with those records myself, but I am a die hard too, and the die hards are on board.

Tasty...get over it! Geezzzz Marie, some folks like to live in the past...in case you didn't know it Dickey is no longer the head coach at UNT...head on up Utah way if you like him so much...get freaking over it! The Mean Green WILL show improvement this year...BUT, even last season was more fun to watch that a Dickey team winning 6 or 7 games! You spell boring football D-I-C-K-E-Y!!! I recall the Fry days when he could lose 21-0 and you would leave the stadium sad about the loss, but glad you went to the game because it was exciting and fun football...like T Dodge football.

Come on everyone, not just Tasty, stop the "looking back", the holding of some long past grudge, the blaming others for your lackl of support for YOUR UNIVERSITY. Let's look forward as the new season is about to "kick-off" with a new defensive coordinator and a head coach with a year's experience under his belt at the college head coaching level. You gotta believe it will be fun to be in Fouts this year!

See you at the Kick-Off Cookout Saturday evening...get your tickets NOW! GO MEAN GREEN!

97and03...I agree completely as I have been known to do the same thing. My response was more for "others" who seem to continue to hold to the same old and tired excuses as to why they will not buy tickets, join the Mean Green Club, join the Exes aka Alumni Assoc., etc., etc. I think some of those folks will die grumpy old people. Gotta put a smile on and move forward. Too much ennergy is expended trying to "stay mad". You have to work at staying mad...being happy and looking forward is sooooooo much easier!

See you at Fouts!

Too much fun....this is a great way to spend some time....OK, I'll stop trying to get folks to "be happy" and look forward. Just trying to use every opportunity to get folks to think about positive stuff and reasons to support the Mean Green instead of looking backwards...Tasty...you just gave me the opening...yes, I am serious about trying to get folks to support the MEAN GREEN. I know you do!

This year is going to be good!

Good god man, your blatent enthusiam is out of control! This is NOT acceptable. Please know that doom and gloom certainly awaits us, especially if we do not change conferences or have a new stadium in 2 years. :D welcome friend....

Edited by chrisfisher

We could review the call, but there's no monitor at courtside. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do.

Just don't break your hand on the way back to change.