Rice Gametime?

NTEdgex2

Anybody have any info on gametime for the Rice game? I'm counting on an evening kickoff, otherwise I don't know if I can stand the Houston humidity and heat!

GMG!

To be in Rice Stadium will bring back old memories as it was there I saw my very first college football game.

Rice Coach Jess Neely's Owls versus Baylor Coach John Bridgers Bears. I also recall that the UNT/Navy game of last Fall would have easily outdrawn that early 1960's SWC classic.

GMG!

BEAT THE OWLS!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

We'll be there as well to see my nephew play (for Rice) He's 6'5 now and expected to see playing time at DE. The real pisser was he really wanted to be part of UNT but the previous regime didn't think he was worthy. Link to bio Talk about disappointing, he has grown/bulked up since starting college and continues to get better!